Reviews for Absolution: A Different Point of View
Both your stories about "Absolution" are simple lovely! Warm and heartfelt! ! Enjoyed them very much.
Patypauly chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
If there ever was a story I wanted with happy-end, then these two. But perfect as they are!
TMI Fairy chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Nice.
Borys
Nandadevi chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Sequel?
called by the wind chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
PLZ keep writing! U got me really interested!
R3-1 M4y3r chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Beautiful. This is one of the best bloody love stories I've read here. I love that you had the courage to separate them. I honestly think this is the first one I've read were the writer did that. Thank you so much for both of these stories!
Miss Lucy chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
First off, I would love it if you did a sequel.

Secondly, I was among those who were brought to tears by the Absolution story.
ZeesMuse chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
You know... I found the original Absolution years ago at another site and thought to myself... damn. I'm crying over an Uruk hai. How STUPID is that.

But I did. I cried for a monster. I cried for a woman who found something wonderful and unique and was forced to give them up because he was different.

And then Zoop says - you HAVE read the kinda-sorta-sequel... from HIS pov... and I then thought to myself... well... DAMN!

So now I cry again.

And now I have to do the unthinkable. See, Fics I LIKE, I put in one document and convert them for my Kindle. I know... weird. And Absolution went into my Kindle some time ago. And now... I either need to redo it and add this or create a second document and get it to where they sit together. Choices... choices. Well done.

one SMALL thing - and I don't expect you to fix it or redo it and I'm not even griping because I see it over and over... I don't think anyone in Middle Earth knows what 'hell' it. But it is a lovely, convenient curse word.
Dasz chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Just read "Absolution" and had to check out this story, as well. What great reads! I was skeptical about how realistic an orc/human love story would be, but I've always found orcs to be fascinating characters (and, being something of a moral relativist, I've always had issues with them simply being evil). You pulled off smooth interactions between the characters, however, and crafted a really beautiful storyline, while keeping it believable. Thanks so much! (And, if you ever get the chance, I would definitely look forward to a sequel!) :)
cimmer chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
Ack! I'm a hopeless romantic and although I can't figure out how they could be together surely there's a way? How about the lands near the Shire or Tom Bombadil's old forest or the old north kingdom? They can't be the only misfits in the wide world of Middle Earth? There must be other mismatched souls? Thanks for the vignettes.
penkitten chapter 3 . 5/9/2007
Bring on the sequel!
kiku65 chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
Uh, got lost while on my way to reading Mandalores son (update it! Its been months!) However,

Damn good orc story, more needed.
anon chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
Right now i seriously want to go and strangle whoever it was that made them separate... Why did you have to do that to them!

And on the sequel... um... why? I WOULD LIKE A SEQUEL!

The story was awesome, even though it wasn't something you'd normally see here. i happen to enjoy the whole, weird good girl/bad guy thing... Like in you other story, Only Eyes to See.

I will stop now before i go into a ten-page rant/whine for a sequel.
Arden Skysender chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
Okay. i just read this, and the story that goes with it, and oh my god. that is so completely evil. i kow there isn't...really...a place for them, but...damn! did you have to do it to them? maybe he comes to her every winter or something? never mind my whining. they were both fantastic, and your latest story about the ringwraith is great too. i particularly like the cover art. keep up the great work.
Orphelia-Rose chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Um..sequel? YES PLEASE!

This is so different from anything LOTR that I have read..and that it why I LOVE IT!

Please keep on writing...I can't wait for more!

~ }-,-