Reviews for Time
GuestTypePerson chapter 6 . 1/1/2008
loved it. it's hard to find a good jonas fic out there and you did a marvelous job. very nice!
KyliedaRock chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
That was so beutiful! There are tears in my eyes, wow, really well wriiten! Ah oh, thanks for not letting him die! _
Tarik chapter 6 . 3/23/2006
I was missing a Jonas story and yours is beautiful, lots of emotions. Keep writing
Pike2 chapter 6 . 3/22/2006
Great story. :o)
LJQ chapter 6 . 3/22/2006
I'm glad Jonas and the team are okay.
blueoctober chapter 6 . 3/21/2006
Great story. I really liked it and hope you decide to write more stories with Jonas :)
Windyfontaine chapter 6 . 3/21/2006
Hi, I put you on author alert for Supernatural stories, and got this in my box. Since I love Stargate, I gave this a try and just read the whole 6 chapters. Liked it alot :) Very well done, can't wait to see what you write next. Have a great day :)
Eze chapter 6 . 3/21/2006
Good Job!

Nice Ending
LJQ chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
Jonas is in bad shape. I'm glad someone is there with him trying to help him.
Lorency chapter 4 . 3/20/2006
WHAT? No. Jonas will be alright right? Will he manage to help the others? Or will they break free and help him? Gate I hate cliffies.

Another excellent chapter!
LJQ chapter 4 . 3/19/2006
Interesting chapter.
pike2 chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
Wow this just gets better!
blueoctober chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
Ah.. that was great. Poor Jonas... Please update soon!
The Lazy Straitjackit chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
Meep, forgot to add: the Janus and Jonas thing. That was supposed to be a sort of reference, right? Or am I reading it wrong? *whacks head* Cool, anyway.

Again, carry on soon?
The Lazy Straitjackit chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
Bah! *glares bloody murder at Tobian and the Goa'uld* So, SG-1 are prisoners and Jonas is DYING?

You're an awesome writer, absolutely fantastic and just... *mumbles*

Carry on soon!