Reviews for Wind That Shakes the Seas and Stars
Brenda Joyeux chapter 99 . 9/12
What a gorgeous chapter so filled with emotions !
sarrylover chapter 35 . 9/12
Did Harry not come to the understanding the he was the one to defeat voldyballs in the last book do due the stark difference in power and will between him and Conner?
sarrylover chapter 34 . 9/12
This story is like driving on a bumpy gravel road with pot holes.
Chalilodimun chapter 90 . 7/28
Beautiful
Chalilodimun chapter 89 . 7/28
Now I'm sad for Snape...
Chalilodimun chapter 88 . 7/28
What a cliffhanger! Can't stop, have to read. Will Snape finally understand that Harry can't avoid this kind of situation?
Chalilodimun chapter 56 . 7/17
Chalilodimun chapter 52 . 7/16
Harry need a good cry
Chalilodimun chapter 45 . 7/14
I really love how everyone has their own goals and wants. They have their own minds and so distinct from. each other. That is truly a mastery of writing and I am so pleased to being able to read that.
Literary Consumer chapter 22 . 4/19
Part of me is shocked I’ve made it this far because Harry just wants to make me cry. The level of detail into the abuse and his emotions about it and his refusal to Leo people really help him just makes me so sad. Honestly, it’s easy to forget that this isn’t real because it can draw such emotions.

I do also think this is becoming sooooo long. I read the first 3 in the series a few months ago and had to stop because it can be quite repetitive. This time round I started from book 2 and I’ve made to here and I’m starting to flag. I may need to break this up for myself and read it in parts.

For now o may have to cry myself to sleep because the feels are reals.
PurePreet chapter 35 . 3/15
I strongly dislike her
Drakena chapter 28 . 3/8
i think the people In the first prophecy are Harry and Regulus
Shalarean chapter 96 . 1/13
What happened at Cardiff? I've read this story a few times now and I don't think you ever tell us.
Anonymous chapter 41 . 12/7/2020
you know what I think that creature was? remember at the start of the book the light magic became a gryphon and took revenge from voldemort? and then at last it said that the dark magic that voldy tried to cage at walpurgis night will also come for revenge? I think that's the dark magic. although i really dont know why its attacking harry. maybe 'cause harry and voldy's magical powers are similiar?
Half an Inch chapter 105 . 10/25/2020
I absolutely loved the nonlinear style of this chapter, with the snippets of Harry’s life interwoven with the scenes of him taking the owls. The divination one was particularly amusing :D
4,523 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »