Reviews for Wind That Shakes the Seas and Stars
darksageoflight chapter 124 . 2/7
? mmm m m. . . . .. . . ...,... ...n. n. n. v Bvlgari. รง . bv. vbbc. CT v. cffb vv bbfffffff. cffcv bbb v d gggddddddr. cb rgg did. r. r rggg r r rrg%f cb g. Rte g rgg f great gf rthe. grrrrgrg re gr bc re r fromr freego_freego ffgefer efffrfree effectsfreeFerguson frrfrrfrrrfrcc defafgrgtffgegr red v" email. ffffffrrfrfrfrrffrrrfffr%ffrffrrrffrfrfeeeeffegrrrrrgrgeeggrffffrefrffff%effects $eff#frrffefrffrreffffeveefeeff ffgefereffffggce frrffefrffrreffffeveefe frrffefrffrreffffeveefetttfff% the.f $fffffffffffffffffffffffrfffffffffffrfrfrffffrffffeeet. eff ffffrefrf. emailf eregv veddddd email. got. e. reed. e really enjoyed. eeddddddddddfe. reed. e. ever experienced. gf. egg g terrell. e emaileerie even reeferreally enjoyed reading experience required. relate really. reed error error. eftteeeeeeeeeeee. fef% redeem email thetete gt . the. ft. ft. free feget. relateeeeeetvvve tteeeeeeeeeeee ffffrefrfeffects effervescent gbrvrrrrrvrvgtgggggvgggggvery vfrrrffffr ffrre referred. for evfgrgtffgegr ffgefer. ffffrefrf f the first effee rreefefddfeeeeeeffef r effee bbfffffffefgee rreefefddfeeeeeeffeffffeffrffffefefrdgdd dddddffffrefrf eeffffffxdo scsczzs zzz z. z zzzzzzz zzzzzzz cc canv. z. momml m ml
ml..ml ml ml mom m m..lm
ml
l.
l mll m m
Ali Johnson chapter 1 . 1/26
This series is amazing and I want to read more of what you have written, especially original works. I don't know if you still receive reviews, but if you do i would love to get your name so I can read more from you. My email is if you would like to reach out. Thank you for sharing this story.
Aiox chapter 66 . 12/29/2016
"Harry knows what I want. I won't settle for less, because I shouldn't have to. I deserve what I want from him. "

As much as I love Draco Harry and enjoy that Dracos personality is at its core selfish - I don't think I can stand to wait much longer without knowing if he's ever going to be challenged on this way of thinking - Harry's free will is so constantly challenged in this story which is what makes it great and yes he's healing from abusive but Dracos love is a sick obsessive thing sometimes - he wants Harry to be this odd mishmash of mind reader, lover, slave, and hero that's all encompassing and he really expects Harry to give up hos own desires, programmed in our not, vates or not, to see to his ultimate pleasure. It's almost abusive in its own way. He doesn't seem to understand Harry at all and seeks to change him to his will, in many ways he reminds me of Henrietta as you first showed her, lusting after power and thinking she knows best.

This is much to long.

Please please tell me there is hope for Harry's free will in his relationship with Draco as I love this story and it's driving me. As.

Your loving reader
Aio
Guest chapter 125 . 12/13/2016
Wonderful, throughly enjoyed it.
LoveEvangeline chapter 24 . 12/12/2016
I LOVE honoria. A OC right there.
Schlepian chapter 29 . 11/19/2016
I can't get over how stupid it is for Harry to walk into this Trap.

Oh ho Harry, I'm actually on the river bank waiting for you to come and die, Why aren't you here yet vision. Seriously better Hurry and grab my 2 teenage comrades and rush off to our deaths.

And then Voldemort still fails to even wound him seriously other then oh shit my scar hurts a lot!

The level of incompetence here is beyond my ability to overlook.

That being said, I'm loving this story. Glad we will get to see some of Regulus now that hes not a kids toy anymore. Unless of course you kill him off in the next chapter .

Half of Harry's allies seem incompetent. And whats the point of having his strongest magically Henrietta Bulstrode ally just be only someone who frowns and schemes a lot. I hope she actually does some impressive magic sometime. I mean some of his other allies are out fighting dragons for fun, or are actually dragons.
Call me Peeves chapter 47 . 11/5/2016
This spell that Dumbledore cast kind of reminds me of the Silence form Doctor Who. People would forget them as soon as they looked away from them. That always makes a frustrating, but also very cool, story.
gigglymonkey12 chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
yes! It happened. I can't wait to see the snake's personality
Anisky chapter 61 . 9/14/2016
It's interesting, because you wrote this before Deathly Hallows came out, but the revelations of DH could make this a single-point-of-departure AU. (Well, okay, double, since Harry isn't a twin in the books, but still.) This could just be the universe where Grindelwald never came to Godric's Hollow for the summer and never befriended Dumbledore- since, as Dumbles said in the books, that is how he learned early in life that he couldn't be trusted with power and should avoid it.

Anyway, I thought that was interesting!

I agree with Scrimgeour a lot- I find the idea of Lily seeing what Harry becomes (and hopefully understanding that she cannot take any credit for it), and really realizing how very wrong she was, *intensely* more satisfying than her dying while thinking of herself as a misunderstood, oppressed martyr for the cause of good. I hope we get to see her repent, and regret, and understand enough NOT to attempt contact/reconciliation with Harry.

It does bother me that James will be the worst punished, though. Stripped of magic and life in Tullianum; since Lily's already had her magic stripped years ago, this is harsher on James. Plus, with what Lucius did, in a few years James will die in agony and terror over several months (unless someone discovers the insects and reverses the damage). Overall, James is the most harshly punished, even though he's mostly just a coward and an idiot- what he did was wrong, but nowhere near as wrong as Lily's actions.
Anisky chapter 55 . 9/14/2016
Whoa, Sapientian is *good*. Of course, he had Snape's notes and interpretations and understanding of Harry to guide him, so he knew just where to push. I'm sure that it never would have occurred to Harry that Snape's understanding of him would be such an advantage, since he thinks Snape is wrong about most of the things he's right about.
Anisky chapter 53 . 9/14/2016
So I guess one of Harry, Draco, or Connor will die in the war? :(

Yep, I'm still here, I made it through! (I was reviewing as Aliya before, I wasn't signed in.) The people closest to Harry closed ranks and protected him as best they could, and Harry wasn't that bothered by the people he didn't know well turning against him, so I managed to keep reading. :) I'm a little confused, though, because it seemed later like McGonagall was one of the people Harry had unconsciously removed the compulsion from, but it was her thoughts that first set off my alarm bells. Or did McGonagall's chapter take place after Dumbledore cast the spell but before Harry came in direct contact with her again? Too lazy to go back and check.

One thing in this chapter confuses me: if Pansy/necromancers can see how everyone around them is going to die, then doesn't that mean that the future is already set? If the future weren't already completely written, then necromancers would only see possible deaths, not definite deaths. If that's how your universe works, that's all well and good, but a prewritten future negates the possibility of free will. If people actually had free will, then their decisions could change the future, and a person's future time/place/circumstances of death wouldn't be definite, because someone's decision could always change it.

Given how dedicated Harry is to free will and what a big theme it is throughout the Sacrifices Arc, this seeming contradiction leaves me a little confused. Especially since *Harry* knows that Necromancers see the deaths of everyone they meet- does he just never consider what that implies about free will (that it doesn't exist)?

Or is there something I'm missing?

Really enjoying the fic!
Aliya chapter 15 . 9/12/2016
Oddly disposed towards Harry? Eeeeeep. Pretty damn sure that's Dumbledore's spell at work. Terrified of what's coming...
Aliya chapter 12 . 9/12/2016
Errrrrgh... the tenor of McGonagall's thoughts are making me very uneasy. What she thinks about whether Harry was abused, the way she subtly downplays or gives excuse for the way Dumbledore acted towards Harry, does NOT seem right. It's subtle, but it just doesn't fit with what we know of her so far, and is very unnerving. It probably has to do with that spell Dumbledore used last chapter.

I have to admit, I'm very nervous about reading on if this is going where I think it's going. Victim-blaming and calling the victim a liar is, well, obviously it's terrible coming from the abuser, but it's not exactly unexpected. If we're going to start seeing it extensively from the public, from everyone, even people who know Harry well and care about him... I don't know if I'll be able to take that. Unfortunately, the majority of people DO disbelieve, for example, rape victims, and not only make excuses for the rapist but seem much more upset about how the ordeal will affect the rapist's life than the victim's- all without any sort of compulsion spell necessary. This wouldn't be *unrealistic* by any stretch of the imagination- which is a lot of why it may be too difficult and upsetting to read.

I mean, this is a great story, so I'll do my best to keep going.

Very nervous, though.
Herraidous chapter 89 . 9/10/2016
This chapter was cool; there was gore, and no holding back in the tone and feeling that would take away from the story as a whole if it was held back. When all was set and done, Harry Potter was a childrens' series. This? If canon Harry experienced all Sacrifices Harry did, he'd have crumbled before; perhaps at the end of second year, or even in his training. He certainly wouldn't have survived the graveyard.
percabeth1643 chapter 43 . 8/18/2016
Where is the rest of the chapter?
4,213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »