Reviews for Wind That Shakes the Seas and Stars
Austin.Blue13 chapter 34 . 8/12/2022
I'm so frustrated I just need to say that Snape is a selfish prat.
Reaver chapter 109 . 5/26/2022
Knew it.
The Weaver of Stories chapter 33 . 5/24/2022
miles. miles miles miles. You don't have anyone translating this into British English either, do you. No, this is far too monumental an undertaking for you to press out all the crimps and creases in such a transcription of your fanfiction, and, even if you have other accounts or someone else decided to SACRIFICE themselves to the cause, who would put in so much time? Three million words. I do not know how quickly you type, let alone brainstorm and review and revise. I know I type roughly 80 words a minute, and thinking cuts this rate by a good third.
Good day to you, fellow American. Unless you happen to be from Liberia, or play a brilliant game of deception even after the fingers have left the typing pad.
I started this fanfiction arc roughly 6 pm Sunday 22. Stopped 8 pm the same day. And resolved with my terribly busy schedule, as one last farewell to the vestige and ego of my childhood, how fast I could run through your fanfiction. And I must say, perusing other fanfictions has really accentuated your taste in diction and style. And sounds wholly un-British. In the best way possible.
lianlamkhual123 chapter 1 . 2/26/2022
And alll gay,i say gay thing is the stupidest thing its just like incest. If you say it is gaining one own happiness then what if this world is driven by only happiness then our world will be corupted already it just that hapiness is still little undercontrol of what if that is wizarding world,are you going to do all wizarding thing when you know all have no right mind to grow,like inbreeding is good what nearly all greatprofile is what is it that all palsetounge is dark what is all black magic wizard is dark wizarding family is crazy.
Quastorium chapter 37 . 2/18/2022
I believe she might just die
Quastorium chapter 1 . 2/15/2022
Finally oh I hope they are taken away forever and ever ahhhhhhh this arrest makes me so happy
ElectraBum chapter 58 . 1/4/2022
JEJFWODJSKS I LOVE HIM
GirlWhoNeverDies chapter 74 . 12/29/2021
I cried reading this chapter, after everything that Harry has been through he deserves someone to love him like Draco
GirlWhoNeverDies chapter 1 . 12/27/2021
What chapter does the dark magic kidnap Harry?
ElectraBum chapter 41 . 12/22/2021
she is so crazy huhgg
ElectraBum chapter 41 . 12/22/2021
la. odioooo
kin chapter 7 . 12/4/2021
nice oc's.
a hippo comes to mind when i read henrietta bulstrode.
Chalilodimun chapter 125 . 11/14/2021
I love this story. It took me a long time to finish it, but that's not a con for me because I like to have something that I know I like but that I can still discover. Big word numbers don't scare me.
I think my favorite part in this book was the trials of James and Lily. It was so very heart-breaking, I loved it. You're so very good with the multiple POV and how everyone have their own goals and wants. That's basic, you may think, but I've never NEVER seen it made with this kind of skill, it's awesome. I really like this book, it's my favorite this far. (And as every new book was my new favorite, I guess the next one will be my favorite too.)
I must say I had some difficulty ending the story because of the battle in Hogwarts. I'm not a fan of battles but don't mind reading them, but yours are kind of gore/grotesque that it's difficult to read. I think it's great that you're able to write this kind of things, but that's not my favorite kind '
To finish this review, I'll say that I just love Harry, he's my favorite character. I like his personality, his ideals, his mindset, how he wants to do what's best, but life is not having any of his sh!t. Poor Harry, I love him, I hope he'll finally heal in the sanctuary. I can't wait to read the next book.
Thank you for your work, it's awesome!
Chalilodimun chapter 118 . 11/9/2021
Sirius almost made me cry T_T
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2021
Menino burro, cara eu quero matar o Harry, vontade de xingar ele é o que não falta
4,538 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »