Reviews for Wind That Shakes the Seas and Stars
Archerygirl99 chapter 77 . 2/4
REALLY! REALLY?!
O CANNOT BELIVE YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT! PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE A PUBLISHED AUTHOR BECAUSE YOU ARE BRILLIANT!
SiriuslyPink chapter 7 . 1/28
So this chapter made me not like them even more. Mainly because they all believe he's weak or about to collapse in the midst of a battle. I personally think they're underestimating him. And of course he's too compassionate. Keep in mind he's only fourteen. They're all judging him and expecting him to act like he's a 150 year old lord wizard or whatever, when in truth he's a 14 year old boy who has just went through a traumatic experience, along with the accusations of his parents. I think he's holding himself nicely. If only he'd just take a break and sleep. They're still underestimating him.
SiriuslyPink chapter 6 . 1/28
Don't like most of his new allies. Starting to not like Adalrico. Uh, Harry saved your wife. Why are you asking him these almost doubtful questions?
Toisse chapter 125 . 1/19
Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers
Very well written. I looked through the warnings on all of the stories to figure out when exactly Harry and Draco... anyway a lot of warnings of Rape in later stories but i have hope that that will not be Harry or Draco. O.O
I cannot influence the story since it is complete and I'll deal with it as it comes.

Love the philosophy.

love how you throw in things like Harry letting his cheek rub against the wall as the stairs take them from the office, and looking at the sun untill he sees "after images." The make the story seem like real life and pulls the reader out of all the inner dialogue stuff. The whole time Fred was in the hospital wing i was thinking.. You already died once! You better not die in this story too. DON'T YOU DARE! lol
Hannah K chapter 78 . 1/4
I really really really hate people who think they know better just because they have lived longer. Sure you could have some experience, but that does not mean you get to go off lording over someone's life.
Hannah K chapter 45 . 1/1
No. No one would agree with you Albus. You are an ass noodle.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/31/2014
Were Snape and Regulus sleeping together!? That would be so perf. I mean like seriously they would be perf. Suehevheufidnerh. Much feelings. Sucks strong. Very wow.
Hannah K chapter 27 . 12/31/2014
Ignifer!
Hannah K chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
I connect with Honoria on a spiritual level.
Hannah K chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Lucius.
Guest chapter 103 . 12/27/2014
The magic in your series is the most impressive, mystical and awe-inspiring that I have ever seen. I love how you portray magic in your stories. It is truly awe-inspiring and otherworldly.
Archerygirl99 chapter 47 . 12/19/2014
Can Dumbledore for once! Just not! Just stop. It makes me cringe every time he try's something. Just don't!
GuesssWho chapter 124 . 11/24/2014
Oh Sev . . .
GuesssWho chapter 117 . 11/24/2014
I hope the singer has a good life in that world.
GuesssWho chapter 115 . 11/24/2014