Reviews for Wind That Shakes the Seas and Stars
E chapter 61 . 6/8
I’m beginning to think it’s imposssible fore a Dumbledore redemption arc, and honestly, I’m okay with that fact
ionsjun chapter 33 . 5/20
PLS im getting tired of this back and forth im losing my godamn mind
I might just enjoy this more than Canon Harry Potter.
Neptune26 chapter 94 . 1/12
bro I loved harry so much, but he defending rapist is not right.
szw5009 chapter 125 . 11/6/2019
Thanks
Salacommander1 chapter 123 . 9/21/2019
2007 was your latest post in this account. It's already 2019, and it saddens me to think that you might never post again (or you have another account). I have 2 more installments to read after this, but I don't need to see that it's gonna be more important. Thank you for the wonderful time author.
aesztucznosc chapter 101 . 9/17/2019
i love this so much
bennyrelic chapter 118 . 9/13/2019
This scene with Fred and George actually made me cry. I wish this was Canon because it should be. Bravo!
RamblingInsomniac chapter 1 . 9/10/2019
I know this is going to piss Harry off. oh but how I love this chapter and Snape!
Dragonjek chapter 78 . 9/7/2019
I really hope Mallory wasn't anywhere near there. Considering what happened to her... I'm pretty sure she'd kill herself the moment she came to.
Dragonjek chapter 45 . 9/6/2019
The degree of Albus's self-centeredness and delusions is truly staggering.
Dragonjek chapter 6 . 9/4/2019
I found it ironic that Hawthorn, mistress of blood curses, worries about Harry's (admittedly metaphorical) bleeding.
HufflepuffBanana chapter 59 . 7/16/2019
You've got to be kidding me
TheTrashLifeIsReal chapter 125 . 5/14/2019
Wow.
This has been grueling. But in a good way... At least most of the time.
From starting this series in the beginning of the year, countless hours raging to friends, crying and raging at the trials and adventures and terrifying moments from scene to scene. It has been emotional. It has been rewarding. It has sometimes felt like I couldn't do it.
And that's all to due to such a compelling piece you've written.
It has pulled and at timed drained me of enough emotion for what felt like several lifetimes over.
I appreciate that and am in awe of such a writer of your caliber. Genuinely I am still scared to continue this to tell the true but I it so good that even when I do go weeks without reading a chapter I know I'll come back.
I really, well and truly enjoy your works.
I am honored to still be continuing thus far after this monster of a fic.
(_)
BlueWater5 chapter 125 . 4/18/2019
Another great story! Marvelous world-making and character development. Looking forward to reading how the summer changes all three.
4,508 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »