Reviews for Wind That Shakes the Seas and Stars
AnimeConPhotoWhore chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
HOT DAMN! you started out with a MAJOR BANG! DAMN! not much of a review i know but you are just getting started
xosweteangelxo chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
A bang, indeed. Amazing way to start off a new novel. Yay for misled adults!
Pyro chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
You know, I just KNOW Harry is going to be furious about that, but all I can think is, "Good for you, Severus Snape! It's about time!" This is such an incredible series, and I am thrilled that you are continuing it.
AllyUp chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Freedom and Not Peace has only been absent from my screen for a few days and I was already missing my daily dose of your writing. I look forward to another wild ride.
ciacconne chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
o_O

Holy crap. O.O

Oh man, how will everyone react to that? x.x
lampshadesrgreat chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
omg yes! I am so glad and so sad that you finally updated, im going away for a week now! I'll miss a whole week worths of updates! I just thought that i should let you know (although i may have before) that your fic is definitly the best on i've ever read and you are my absolute favourite author. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS STORY.
Talriga chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Poor Harry... he really wants to put the past behind him, doesn't he? However, he seems to have forgotten one thing-he's willing to look past his abuse, but Lily and Dumbledore won't let him stay free! I think Snape certainly did the right thing, even if it's going to cause a huge storm of controversy.

Talriga
Phoegan Leisha chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Yes! I guessed correctly, he is going to McGonagall. I think she's a great choice. Wasn't she supposed to learn him Light magic, or control, or something like it?

I love Mallory. And go Snape! Go Snape!
ChaosGirl13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Oh. Oh. Just Oh. Wow, I wonder how Harry is going to deal/ignore Snape now. And how will the public react? Maybe he finally will give up on the hairbrained idea of forgiving his mother, father, and Dumbledore.
4,509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 291 298 299 300 301