Reviews for Wind That Shakes the Seas and Stars
27tiramisu chapter 35 . 12/15/2018
Ohohoho yes! Henrietta is terrifying and would be an awesome ally mwahah
27tiramisu chapter 9 . 12/14/2018
Wow that was goddamn amazing and therapeutic in a totally dangerous and reckless way
27tiramisu chapter 1 . 12/14/2018
Yasssss! Finally!
Novasette chapter 3 . 12/9/2018
YES LUCIUS KILL THEM DEAD. fuck Lily and dumbles.
shadow warriors chapter 77 . 10/19/2018
Even though it was a stupid plan, at least it did work.
shadow warriors chapter 76 . 10/19/2018
OMG why Draco why. U had one job. Just to make a wish and instead of wish harry to be back in the SAFETY OF HOGWART HE FUCKING WISH TO GO BESIDE HIM WHERE HADES KNOWS WATS GOING ON. IS HE LOOSING HIS COMMAN SENSE? IS IT BECAUSE of the the magnitude of time spend in the presence of the GRIFFINDORS or what?
shadow warriors chapter 45 . 10/8/2018
That motherfucking cock sucking asshole. I hope he gets executed but unfortunately he won't be.
shadow warriors chapter 38 . 10/7/2018
There are bitches in ur trusted alliance harry
Motherofthehorde chapter 125 . 8/26/2018

x
Esperanza Tairo Rivera chapter 5 . 8/17/2018
x
iArtemisHunter chapter 125 . 7/14/2018
Ugh, I'm not crying - you're crying.
iArtemisHunter chapter 102 . 7/13/2018
Oh my god, that was absolutely romantic. The build up was [i]so[/i] worth it!
iArtemisHunter chapter 82 . 7/12/2018
That ending was pretty hilarious! I didn't really understand the title of this chapter until the very end, and I'm super glad the way that turned out.

This is my first comment on this series and - god I love your sense of humor. I love it when Regulus or Rosier show up, because I know it's just gonna be entertainingly exasperating or exasperatingly entertaining. Either way, I usually end up giggling, haha.
Elims chapter 8 . 4/7/2018
I love this series. Truely, but the word count! It’s a novel.
Your writing stamina is excellent. My reading stamina is saying stop. You’ve been reading this all week have a break.
I should name all the things I like about this story but it would exceed the word count. I will include your these: some lessons are harder to learn, politics, there is a difference to knowing and understanding, the difference of family by blood/choice/action, you can find support but not from everyone, beings are people to and finally don’t run your self ragged.
I will return to this entertaining story when I have recovered. Thank you for writing.
4,509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »