Reviews for Where Gods Fear to Tread
mimic chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
you took so long! But its ok!

Update soon!
bohr-d chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
*cackles* Oh my... Kaiba doesn't know what he's in for, does he? Love this idea; keep up the great work and please update soon! :D
MikaSamu chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
This is terrific! The humor is wonderful, especially coming from the Bruce Wayne side of that very angsty hero. I particularly love, however, the other touches with the flash of fear in Seto's eyes, Alfred's well-justified concern over how thin is Seto - and Seto's attempt to skip dinner, all adding a perfect balance to the story. I eagerly look forward to more.
Lise chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
What a splendid idea! I love it. The two CEO have such hidden depth, and as for Alfred, well, he may be the most complex of all. It's excellent! I look froward to reading more and see where you take them!
asara kaden chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
kaiba with the scariest butler in the world...awesome
xt1me chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
ohh this is going to be so interesting.
TigerLily1025 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
This is very good. You need to update this, like, now. Please? I love/want/need this. Please update!
Darkday Chaos chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
You need not wonder any longer! It is certainly not crap, from where I'm standing, and you should by all means continue! XD /

Seriously. Even if everyone else thinks it's crud, keep writing for my sake. It's new and original, and it bodes interesting beyond measure. And the little "Humor/Drama" up in the corner just keeps me wearing a drooly face. I can't wait.

As for citique, I'm sure that "Whan the car arrived" isn't what you meant. That, and maybe loosten up the text a bit if it seems to get too blocky. Not much to say. It's awesome writing. -

Just... wow. Keep doing what you're doing. Everyone's in character, the plot looms forth from the prolouge, and there's me and my drooly face. XD Instant faves.
fire Foxe chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
cool. and i just realized how weird kaiba's outfit is for a non gay or emo teenage boy even if he is japenese or whatever, maybe dominoese? anyway its good keep it goin' i want to read kaiba cowering in front of the almighty Alfred. he's so cool (alfred that is)
xt1me chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
OMG! the two CEO's I've always whanted to have meet up with each other. You HAVE to continue this PLEASE!
Kijo-sama chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
well...i don't care what the other reviewers said,i like it! infact i love it! this is just an amazing little story crossover! _ i want more please! - what? i said please...

alboc chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Please update because it will be amusing to see the battle of wills between Kaiba and Alfred.
Dragon's Clan chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
That was great, plz write more.
Imogen LeFay chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I think it great! Keep writing!
dragon's lair chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Sounds intriguing. However, what is the purpose of Seto having to be there? Wouldn't it realistically have made more sense for Bruce to go to Domino?
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »