Reviews for Birthday Presents
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/4
Awwww this is so cute... they acted so cute
NinjaOTP chapter 1 . 2/18
Teddy bears fix everything
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 2/11
I really liked that you described a softer side of Neji. It seems like him to be so clumsy when it comes to showing his feelings for Tenten. Great story :)
Iris chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
OH. EM. GEE.
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Awwwwwww!
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Haha this was just awesome haha it was funny and cute;)
Balenciaga chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I've recently come into conclusion that when one's in love, any person (or even fictional characters) can act out of character lol Neji's not an exception. Love the balloon idea!
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That was a really cool idea. Loved the story. Very cute! XD

Keep writing!

~M.I.
lilgirlB chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
i didn‘t expect the part wherein tenten threw weapons at the “unknown thing“... love how everything is so unexpected... :)
hollysky chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That was hilarious AND fluffy! At least after muliple surgeries by Tenten the first Teddy bear was OK XD

Great job! :)
Sakine chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
i wanted to cry when i read about the bear stuffing! it was so cute and touching. one of the cutest i've read so far 3
fireblazie chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
AWWW. That was hilarious and adorable and awkward and I loved it! Haha. Awkward Neji is always entertaining :D
xxAwesomeLucyxx chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I thought this story was really funny! "I had to go and be a barbarian..." I can totally picture Tenten saying that while flustered.
naash chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
right now im having a huge broad smile. i just broke up with my bf and really this cheered me up a lot.
hakumi6 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This was so sweet! Neji's a little out of character though, but good job!