Reviews for Confession
Haze - of Chaos and Calm chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
That was really 'hawt' for not having a lemon. Good job! Love the pairing by the way.
SweetStrawberryShortCake chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
OO SO NOT SEMI LAME NOT LAME EITHE BUT AWESOME CUTE AND FUNNY AND VERY UNLAME! KEEP IT UP
Xx-Pandora-xX chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
that was not semi-lame. don't put urself down. u made it good without bein smutty. :] that's the best fic i've read for that pair yet. they're my favorite, so thanx for a good read.
An Anonymous Person muhahaha chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I thought that it was really good. Though i would have liked there to be a lemon, the story was just as good without it.
shadow-of-a-demon chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
OMG nice!

The ending definitely made me laugh. I loved it!
anon azure chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
YAY go HIRO AND SUGURU!
Jane E chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I really liked the use of humour and the angsting that Suguru seemed to be going through...I don't think that this is even semi-lame. Especially if you enjoy the fruits of your labors.
Gravi lover chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
SO HOT!Hiro and Suguru make an awsome job on this story keep it up!:)
warewolfalchemist chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
That was your first story? Damn, I wish I could've writen like that when I first started to write. (my early stuff sucks)That was amazing, even for not writing the lemon stuff, and don't worry, it took me about two years in order to even get as far as you did, much less make it good. I just simply have to compliment you on such great writing styles. Many, many props.

WA
sunbeamshadoww chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
omg. you write gravitation too?

. .

at least. i think its gravitation...i didnt read the story yet, but i HAD to say that.
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Heh heh great job! I always wondered what a steamy relashonship between Hiro and Fujisaki would be like. _ (Excuse spelling mistakes.) Keep up the great work!
me chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I think he got laid last night. Stupid Shuichi

WTF

thats to fucking funny XD
sanseui-kitty chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
hahahaha. I can't stop laughing. I love the part where K comes in and says I TOLD YOU I WOULD BE BACK. omg. I was cracking up.
stannie chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
i totally adored it. one thing though, the word is minstrations, not administrations. :)
Tiassale chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
... Totally... AWSOME! all I have to say... I, personally, like a little more action, but other than that it rocked MY world!