Reviews for What Right Do Mortals Have
Aura chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I love it! Please write more...

- Lady Aura
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Love how you portray their thoughts! The women worrying, Nicholas starting to think of God, and Vash hoping and believing they're all alive still. I'm disappointed there's no 'next chapter' button T_T
dk-joy chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I like this - you should write more!
Shadsie chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I rather liked this. Quite creepy, and quite true to what the characters would be thinking, I think. I especially like how Vash realizes that his friends aren't dead - that they're just trying to torture him. Very bright! (Though, if I were Vash, I would be worried that I'd been told the truth, after all, Wolfwood and the girls were only human...) It's still a nice touch that he knows what's up.
Rabid Badger chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Very good. You've managed to get the various voices right (Milly worrying about Meryl and Wolfwood; Meryl worrying about Milly and Vash; Wolfwood worrying about himself; and Vash knowing that he's been lied to), and the interplay between Knives and Legato is funny. Legato's belief that both Knives and Vash are Gods comes through very clearly.

I hope you continue it; it would be interesting to see how the situation works out.

Badger
inkydoo chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
interesting... wolfwood's dialogue is perfect. the banter between knives and legato is pretty funny. good job. :)