Reviews for Room to Breathe
Sallyannerenee chapter 6 . 3/28
I loved this. I'm so glad you didn't stop with just two chapters because you had a lot more story to tell. I also loved that you had Sam tell Dean how much he needs him, Dean needs that.
Hecate chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Kudos on a well orchestrated fight scene! I know from disjointed attempts at writing them just how difficult it can be - especially not having first hand experience.
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
Sure enough, Dean told Sam he picked him to be hunted, and Sam took it in stride. He didn't get mad at Dean for doing that. He felt that Dean gave him a chance. At least they have talked things out for now. It will still take time to heal completely, but they are well on their way now. They seemed to have learned their lesson for the moment. At least until the next monster stirs things up with them again. Thanks for the story!
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
I'm so happy Sam decided he wasn't going to let Dean drive him away! Isn't it funny how they each see themselves as at fault for everything bad that happens to them? They are always so willing to accept blame, even when it isn't their's to accept. Dean thought that telling Sam he chose him for the Benders to hunt, it would make Sam hate him. He couldn't be more wrong. Even when Sam is pissed at Dean, he always loves him. Same for Dean with Sam. I wish they would stop forgetting that. Sam was right. Every time they are separate, they have problems.
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
What a horrible nightmare Dean had! It's bad enough to dream about the Benders killing Sam, but to see 'himself' do the deed, that's horrendous. He almost slit Sam's throat when Sam tried to wake him too. That could have ended very badly. How will Dean react to Sam telling him that he needs him?
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
And so the angry, hurtful words drive them apart once more. Dean and Sam never know when to keep quiet, and when to talk something out. John sure messed them up in the communications department. :( It hurts when they say or imply that they don't need each other, that they don't care as much as they do.
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Sam sure showed those guys! Yeah, he took a few hits, but he owned them in the end. Nobody messes with Sam's brother, especially when he's already hurt. It's too bad that Dean couldn't just tell Sam he needed some breathing room, rather than tricking Sam into leaving him alone. He had no business going into that bar and drinking while he was taking meds either. Sam has a reason to be so mad at him right now. They even had to leave their motel!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Oh dear! If Dean had only stayed put in the motel room, he and Sam wouldn't be in this predicament. Sam is a big guy, and very fit, but three against one isn't very fair, especially considering the guy started it. I hope Sam wipes the floor with them!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
love it
Marz1 chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Well writen and totally cannon compliant. Great job! Also good job making a chick-flick moment readable.
fangirl29 chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Ugh! You ripped my heart out with your bare hands, shredded it to bits, and then stomped on it for good measure! Cheese & crackers! The anguish and pain these two inflict on one another and themselves is insurmountable! You make their pain so palpable! So AWESOME!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
Great story!
Victoriaswords chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
it was awsome:)
TheDocRoach chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
Ok...been reading ur stories for nearly 3 weeks now and I must say, I really love them! :D Angsty/Protective/Caring Sam is my total fave!

I really enjoy the amount of detail and symbolic phrases u use :) I get such incredible images when I read them X3 Ur brilliant :D Keep at it please!
infiniteternity chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
What a joy this was to read. Thank you for writing this. I honestly dont know what else there is for me to say. I'm just sitting here in awe. About 10 years spent reading various stories on this website, and I continue to be surprised by the level of sophistication that authors display.