Reviews for Room to Breathe
Catasauqua chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
Cursing the woman, the Neanderthal and his own good looks for this mess... LMAO. Oh, Dean! Humble you are not!

Ouch, ouch and OUCH!

Well, so much for your brilliant plan! 'Ah..crap' is right!

Going to chapter!

Cat
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
"Hey, chocolate is medicinal." Ha! Women have known that forever!(wonder how Dean knows?)

"Ex-wife, took all my money in court too" LOL. Nice try!

The threat directed at him made Sam smile, the threat directed at Dean set him into motion I almost feel sorry for the fool. Almost.;)

Moving on to chapter two...

Cat
Jennygeee chapter 6 . 4/15/2007
That was an amazing story! I have actually read it before but for some reason I didn't leave a review, well I have just read it all through again and I have to tell you I just loved it. I love emotional hurt and an emotionally hurt Dean is just so adorable. But in this fic we had two for the price of one - Sam and Dean emotional hurt. I'm so glad you covered Sam's time at college because that is one of the biggest things I have against Sam. I do find his character quite selfish sometimes. How could he never contact Dean or answer his calls? You have given me an answer and it is so feasible, he didn't want to contact Dean because he thought it would be easier that way, and I can understand - I don't necessarily agree with Sam but I do understand.

Great story, beautifully written, thank you. I've added it to my favourite list.
heather03nmg chapter 6 . 4/13/2007
Dean whumpage, angst, and brotherly love...all my favorites in one story, you are the best!

This scene would make me so happy if Kripke would write it in, “I missed you, Dean,” Sam confessed, the words finally earning him Dean’s attention. A tear slipped down Sam’s face. “I took your t-shirt with me to college…I …I just couldn’t make it without something of yours.” He gave a teary laugh, “Jess and I had one of our biggest arguments over that shirt. She was gonna just throw it in the washer and I reamed her out, saying it was one of a kind, that it was valuable that it had to be hand washed and hung inside out to dry so the decal wouldn’t fade.” He shook his head ruefully, and looked at the floor. “We talked it over and I told her it was yours, that it was all I had of you. She realized that I wore it when I was missing you the most, which was a hell of a lot of the time.”

Do you think he's hiring because we would get the best chick flick moments if you were one of the writers :)

Loved every word, keep up the great work!
Me chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
Awesome. I love hurt Dean fics (I'm a whore for them, damn it!).

Write more hurt Dean and you shall have eternal glory (in my mind, anyway).

stjra chapter 6 . 10/24/2006
I really enjoyed this story! I like the way you made the brother twist and turn and hurt each other all because they can't say what they really mean! All the while having plenty of Deam whumping thrown in, Love it! I would really love to read an extended version of the little snippet you put in about Dean and the insurance running out and so getting kick out of hospital while Sammy ignored him while living his 'normal' life! Anyway, thanks for sharing your story and I hope to read more soon.
gaelicspirit chapter 6 . 10/19/2006
I just found you - what a treat! I liked Moonlight so much I thought I'd look at what else you'd written. I really liked this one. I like how you took us through Dean's guilt - and even seperated them for awhile. I, too, always thought Dean was more hurt by the Benders than it appeared at the end.

Thanks for writing this. Great pick me up to a very, very long day.
angel679 chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
This story was so awesome. It broke my heart so many times and it made me cry. Dean tortures himself with everything that has to do with Sam. And aint it the Gods honest truth we hurt the ones we love. Great great story.
RedWingKitty chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Utterly fantastic! Really enjoyed reading this! Thanks for an excellent read! _
buffgirl73 chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
This was absolutely fab, I loved it hugely, thanks for a great read!
Salsawilks chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
What an incredible story...loved it :o)
Rhesa chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
Wow what a great story, and an emotional roller coaster. You really know how to put raw emotion onto the page. I've just finished all your SN fics and they are all great. Please keep writing them
EagleGirl6 chapter 6 . 7/3/2006
wow, that was some of the best hurt and comfort and angst, and oh yeah, ACTION that I've read in a while. As a self-confessed action junkie, I really enjoyed your description of the fight. The rest was good, too :)

Thanks,

Kelly
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
Wow Cheryl, this is amazing. Favorite parts?

How often could Dean skim the boundaries of death before he lost his precarious balance?

Feeling abandoned and outmaneuvered by his baby brother

As a kid, there had been a few times when Sam had cried at the sight of Dean’s wounds, wounds too serious to be down played, too cruel to be accepted. Looking at the seared skin of his brother’s shoulder last night, Sam had felt that urge to cry again. Dean, as perceptive as ever to his brother’s emotions, had said what he always said, “Don’t, Sammy. I’m alright.”

~

The wall paralells worked nicely. Some of the best angst I've read :) Donn't know how I missed the updates!
mcatB chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
This was an absolutely WONDERFUL story, Cheryl! Between all that lovely h/c, and the angst and Dean's bad-ass attitude, and Sam going all protective, what's not to love?
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »