Reviews for Room to Breathe
stjra chapter 6 . 10/24/2006
I really enjoyed this story! I like the way you made the brother twist and turn and hurt each other all because they can't say what they really mean! All the while having plenty of Deam whumping thrown in, Love it! I would really love to read an extended version of the little snippet you put in about Dean and the insurance running out and so getting kick out of hospital while Sammy ignored him while living his 'normal' life! Anyway, thanks for sharing your story and I hope to read more soon.
gaelicspirit chapter 6 . 10/19/2006
I just found you - what a treat! I liked Moonlight so much I thought I'd look at what else you'd written. I really liked this one. I like how you took us through Dean's guilt - and even seperated them for awhile. I, too, always thought Dean was more hurt by the Benders than it appeared at the end.

Thanks for writing this. Great pick me up to a very, very long day.
angel679 chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
This story was so awesome. It broke my heart so many times and it made me cry. Dean tortures himself with everything that has to do with Sam. And aint it the Gods honest truth we hurt the ones we love. Great great story.
RedWingKitty chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Utterly fantastic! Really enjoyed reading this! Thanks for an excellent read! _
buffgirl73 chapter 6 . 8/6/2006
This was absolutely fab, I loved it hugely, thanks for a great read!
Salsawilks chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
What an incredible story...loved it :o)
Rhesa chapter 6 . 7/24/2006
Wow what a great story, and an emotional roller coaster. You really know how to put raw emotion onto the page. I've just finished all your SN fics and they are all great. Please keep writing them
EagleGirl6 chapter 6 . 7/3/2006
wow, that was some of the best hurt and comfort and angst, and oh yeah, ACTION that I've read in a while. As a self-confessed action junkie, I really enjoyed your description of the fight. The rest was good, too :)

Thanks,

Kelly
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
Wow Cheryl, this is amazing. Favorite parts?

How often could Dean skim the boundaries of death before he lost his precarious balance?

Feeling abandoned and outmaneuvered by his baby brother

As a kid, there had been a few times when Sam had cried at the sight of Dean’s wounds, wounds too serious to be down played, too cruel to be accepted. Looking at the seared skin of his brother’s shoulder last night, Sam had felt that urge to cry again. Dean, as perceptive as ever to his brother’s emotions, had said what he always said, “Don’t, Sammy. I’m alright.”

The wall paralells worked nicely. Some of the best angst I've read :) Donn't know how I missed the updates!
mcatB chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
This was an absolutely WONDERFUL story, Cheryl! Between all that lovely h/c, and the angst and Dean's bad-ass attitude, and Sam going all protective, what's not to love?
serentis chapter 6 . 5/12/2006
Amazing story!
spootycup chapter 6 . 5/11/2006
that story was the best..the angst i mean geez this was great.. loved it.. hope there is a lot more you wrote.. gonna find out now!
SueJRA chapter 6 . 5/8/2006
It's amazing how unspoken guilt can lead to such misunderstanding. I love any opportunity to explore the brother's relationship whether it be onscreen or via fan fic and this is another excellent, well thought out and brilliant executed piece of writing.

Please keep this kind of writing going - its exceptional and I look forward to reading what other Supernatural desires grab you

Thanks

Sue
Gracie Girl chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
Aw...

That was like a great blend of fluff and angst.
Nixa Jane chapter 6 . 5/1/2006
I'm not sure I can explain just how much I loved this fic. Sam is so great in this, the way he's trying to take care of Dean, and I paticularily loved his explanation for why he didn't try to stay in contact with Dean while he was in college.

Dean, though, he's my favorite-with his con to get Sam to leave him alone and his self-destructive habits; because it rang really true for me. Sam would just start demanding space, but if Dean wanted it, he'd just kind of make it happen quietly the way he does in this.

I'm definitely adding this story to my favorites, and you to my favorite authors.
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »