Reviews for Room to Breathe
Nixa Jane chapter 6 . 5/1/2006
I'm not sure I can explain just how much I loved this fic. Sam is so great in this, the way he's trying to take care of Dean, and I paticularily loved his explanation for why he didn't try to stay in contact with Dean while he was in college.

Dean, though, he's my favorite-with his con to get Sam to leave him alone and his self-destructive habits; because it rang really true for me. Sam would just start demanding space, but if Dean wanted it, he'd just kind of make it happen quietly the way he does in this.

I'm definitely adding this story to my favorites, and you to my favorite authors.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 6 . 4/26/2006
Hello :)

I just wanted to say I think this is a great story and really well written. I am a real geek for Supernatural (as you can probably tell by the name!) and I love to read fiction about the boys, but I must admit although I love the really emotional ones sometimes people make them too 'chick flick' or out of character. I think you really captured them well and had just the right amount of humour in there still. Which, by the way, made me laugh out loud and probably had people outside my office wondering what exactly I was doing! I've yet to find the courage to actually upload any stories of my own, but if I ever do, I hope they're as good as yours. Keep up the good work! x
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 6 . 4/26/2006
Okay, I can not tell you ENOUGH how much I loved this story. Thanks for sticking to your vision and sharing it with us :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 5 . 4/26/2006
Oh! Oh oh oh! This is lovely! Again, excellent voices, keeping the srong, showing them week! This is FABULOUS! I am so glad I found it complete :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
These poor boys - so much emotional, well, angst. Good dialogue, strong character voices, and kudos for not resorting to nasty language every other word to get the point across. I'm adding you to my favorites :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 2 . 4/26/2006
I love this:

“Fine,” Dean growled, leaning back heavily against the Impala’s interior, wishing he allowed smoking in his car, or drinking, or tantrums.

And this:

Their father had been very clear about which fighting techniques they could employ in a fight with human beings unhindered by the supernatural. ‘Gauge your reaction to their action. They punch, you punch, they know karate, you show ‘em your karate. They intend to do bodily harm, you do it to them first. Never escalate the fight any further than you have to. You know how to kill a man, doesn’t mean you ever should.’ But typical of his brother Sammy, the kid still had more questions, questions he asked only of his brother. “How do I know how far I should take the fight, Dean?” Matter-of-factly Dean had replied, “Listen to your heart, Sammy. It’ll tell you what to do. Trust your heart ahead of your muscles, your skill, or your weapons.”

Good stuff :)
LauzyAnn chapter 6 . 4/26/2006
I'm so sad to see this story has ended. It's one of my all time favorites.

I hope you got another SN story planned. You are one of the best writers on here.

I totally & utterly loved this story. :-)
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 6 . 4/25/2006
That was a great story. The writing was well done. I love angst. But, I get tired of sit around and angst with no plot no movement. Those stories can get repititious after a while. That's why I loved your story so much. Yea for some plot! Good job. :)
Brenny chapter 6 . 4/25/2006
OMG... I LOVE your story!...It's..just... great! lot of chick flick, but not too much!i'm speechless (and that tells a lot) so, go ahead!

Brenny
Larabiehn chapter 6 . 4/25/2006
Room to breathe is a GREAT story. i can't wait for your next fic. You are one of my favourite, favourite, favourite authors. Seeing an author alert with your name on it always makes my day. I must have reead and re-read each of your fics 4 or 5 times already. I loved your interpretations of the magnificent seven, adored your Aragorn and Legolas, actually started watching Fast lane after reading your fic, and now loved your characterisations of Dean and Sam. Please. Please write some more! In any universe with any characters your work is spectacular. Eagerly looking forward to your next piece of work.
Eshlyn Kar chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
omgosh that is soo cute just wow totally brings tears to the eyes. seriously you got talent

elyse rozema
ItsaMiracle chapter 6 . 4/24/2006
Whoa that was one helleva Story!
Peatrie chapter 6 . 4/24/2006
Aw They made up! I love the chapeter. Your story is still on of my favorites! Good job on the story!
corneroffandom chapter 6 . 4/23/2006
Yay. I read this fic like weeks ago, lost track of it, happened to see it and wondered if I had started to read it before, checked and it all came back to me. This was so sad, but so good. Great job!
Master Li chapter 6 . 4/23/2006
Awesome story! I'm gonna miss it! So brotherly, cute and sad all at the same time! I wish that episode had ended like this! Keep up the good work
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »