Reviews for A Quantum Mirror Love Story
LenaLake chapter 1 . 2/6
Really interesting story with some unexpected twists and turns. I liked the Elliot/Hailey piece coming back into play at the end so Sam staying in this reality was a choice. I also thought it was a good tie in at the end to use Ripple Effect to connect those to realities to "ours." It would have been interesting to see the conversation that I'm sure Jack and Sam eventually had about the one night Jack and the other Sam spent together before she died. The Jolinar piece was a surprise explanation for how Jack helped fix stuff with the 'gate - this is the first story I've read where something like that happened and it was interesting. I'm glad Jack and Sam were able to find each other again and that Sam was able to say goodbye to her friends/teammates from her reality.
Doctor Doofenshmirtz chapter 15 . 2/1/2020
The last few sentences in this chapter... were so amazing. I'm bookmarking this, so whenever someone asks for the most romantic fanfic I ever read, I'll just quote your last 4 paragraphs from here.
Stargate Trekker chapter 15 . 7/29/2019
This was so much fun to read. Loved the Kerri drama. How Sam was treated initially. It was all interesting. Thank you.
Ralx34 chapter 2 . 5/12/2019
Still loving this story, I don't think I ever let you a review before so I'm telling this now, must be the 3rd time now that I'm reading it :)
i just love AU stories
sylvelle chapter 11 . 6/13/2018
Oh good. Kerri has left the planet.
sylvelle chapter 9 . 6/13/2018
Well I could have lived in a reality where she didn't exist. You can drop Pete off the planet as well.
sylvelle chapter 6 . 6/13/2018
That was let down more crash!
QueenNaberrie chapter 15 . 10/24/2017
Loved this story! Thank you so much for sharing! :) I always wanted Jack and Sam to end up together...somehow. 3
Dream Painter chapter 15 . 10/7/2017
Fantastic tale! I really loved all the similarities and differences you chose to have between the different realities - it was great seeing some old familiar faces, again. Nicely done all throughout - thanks for sharing!
c3lia chapter 15 . 8/3/2016
Loved your story. It was 'angsty' enough but not over the top.
The dialogues, characters' thoughts and descriptions were all very in-character. Awesome!
Ty chapter 15 . 10/2/2015
I love it!
Anarielle chapter 15 . 4/29/2015
I really enjoyed reading your story, thank you very much! :)
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
This was great. I love the idea of how one without the other is wrong.
mmkbrook chapter 15 . 2/21/2014
Very enjoyable read. Sorry about this cliché: "All's well that ends well'.
mmkbrook chapter 14 . 2/21/2014
But of course the big question is where is home?