Reviews for A Quantum Mirror Love Story
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 15 . 4/5
This was great. I love the idea of how one without the other is wrong.
mmkbrook chapter 15 . 2/21
Very enjoyable read. Sorry about this cliché: "All's well that ends well'.
mmkbrook chapter 14 . 2/21
But of course the big question is where is home?
mmkbrook chapter 13 . 2/21
Wonder where Joe Faxon was going. Hope not to the Aschen. In my mind he was a quisling. Can I presume that Kerri is no longer in the picture.
mmkbrook chapter 12 . 2/21
Wonder if Elliot brought back a Quantum Mirror? I can see how Sam feels about being in this reality. Think she will try to get nback to hers.
mmkbrook chapter 11 . 2/21
Said Kerri was a b-tch. Of course in the end she couldn't keep what she never had. Love little Sammie, a girl after my own heart.
mmkbrook chapter 10 . 2/21
Mark was always a self-centered bastard. To be honest if he felt that way about her why did Mark come.
mmkbrook chapter 9 . 2/21
One word KERRI. Never liked her. And her always wanting to meet 'little Samantha'. Did Jack tell her about Sam being in his mind? Did he honestly think Sam would stay with him under those circumstances.
mmkbrook chapter 8 . 2/21
Jack having Sam's memories, and her death gives us an insight in how and why Jack treated this Sam, when she first came to this reality.
mmkbrook chapter 7 . 2/21
Love that Sam repeats the periodic tables to fall asleep, and has been doing it nightly in Jack's mind. With the Ancient knowledge, Jolinar's memories and Sam's, how does Jack get anytime for himself.
mmkbrook chapter 6 . 2/21
Like that what Jolinar did has now become a verb-Jolinared. Jack's reaction to Jolinar being a "female", is so Jack.
mmkbrook chapter 5 . 2/21
Great update, if somewhat scary in Sam finding out that Jack had Sam's memories transferred to him when Jolinar died after she entered his body.
mmkbrook chapter 4 . 2/21
Jack seems to accept Sam more. Think Jack is rekindling his attraction to Sam, but is not willingly admitting it.
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 2/21
Just love this. The idea that to complete what fate had in store for Sam she had to be transported to a reality where there was a Jack but no Sam. Unfortunately this Jack isn't very enthusiastic about that idea. At least Jack isn't treating Sam so badly.
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 2/21
I think you have Sam and Jack's voices and feelings down perfectly. I can see this would be how Jack would react to a QM-Sam. He hates the fact that this Sam is alive and his Sam is dead.