Reviews for A Quantum Mirror Love Story
Doctor Doofenshmirtz chapter 15 . 2/1/2020
The last few sentences in this chapter... were so amazing. I'm bookmarking this, so whenever someone asks for the most romantic fanfic I ever read, I'll just quote your last 4 paragraphs from here.
Stargate Trekker chapter 15 . 7/29/2019
This was so much fun to read. Loved the Kerri drama. How Sam was treated initially. It was all interesting. Thank you.
Ralx34 chapter 2 . 5/12/2019
Still loving this story, I don't think I ever let you a review before so I'm telling this now, must be the 3rd time now that I'm reading it :)
i just love AU stories
sylvelle chapter 11 . 6/13/2018
Oh good. Kerri has left the planet.
sylvelle chapter 9 . 6/13/2018
Well I could have lived in a reality where she didn't exist. You can drop Pete off the planet as well.
sylvelle chapter 6 . 6/13/2018
That was let down more crash!
QueenNaberrie chapter 15 . 10/24/2017
Loved this story! Thank you so much for sharing! :) I always wanted Jack and Sam to end up together...somehow. 3
Dream Painter chapter 15 . 10/7/2017
Fantastic tale! I really loved all the similarities and differences you chose to have between the different realities - it was great seeing some old familiar faces, again. Nicely done all throughout - thanks for sharing!
c3lia chapter 15 . 8/3/2016
Loved your story. It was 'angsty' enough but not over the top.
The dialogues, characters' thoughts and descriptions were all very in-character. Awesome!
Ty chapter 15 . 10/2/2015
I love it!
Anarielle chapter 15 . 4/29/2015
I really enjoyed reading your story, thank you very much! :)
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
This was great. I love the idea of how one without the other is wrong.
mmkbrook chapter 15 . 2/21/2014
Very enjoyable read. Sorry about this cliché: "All's well that ends well'.
mmkbrook chapter 14 . 2/21/2014
But of course the big question is where is home?
mmkbrook chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
Wonder where Joe Faxon was going. Hope not to the Aschen. In my mind he was a quisling. Can I presume that Kerri is no longer in the picture.