Reviews for A Quantum Mirror Love Story
c3lia chapter 15 . 8/3/2016
Loved your story. It was 'angsty' enough but not over the top.
The dialogues, characters' thoughts and descriptions were all very in-character. Awesome!
Ty chapter 15 . 10/2/2015
I love it!
Anarielle chapter 15 . 4/29/2015
I really enjoyed reading your story, thank you very much! :)
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
This was great. I love the idea of how one without the other is wrong.
mmkbrook chapter 15 . 2/21/2014
Very enjoyable read. Sorry about this cliché: "All's well that ends well'.
mmkbrook chapter 14 . 2/21/2014
But of course the big question is where is home?
mmkbrook chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
Wonder where Joe Faxon was going. Hope not to the Aschen. In my mind he was a quisling. Can I presume that Kerri is no longer in the picture.
mmkbrook chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
Wonder if Elliot brought back a Quantum Mirror? I can see how Sam feels about being in this reality. Think she will try to get nback to hers.
mmkbrook chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
Said Kerri was a b-tch. Of course in the end she couldn't keep what she never had. Love little Sammie, a girl after my own heart.
mmkbrook chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
Mark was always a self-centered bastard. To be honest if he felt that way about her why did Mark come.
mmkbrook chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
One word KERRI. Never liked her. And her always wanting to meet 'little Samantha'. Did Jack tell her about Sam being in his mind? Did he honestly think Sam would stay with him under those circumstances.
mmkbrook chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
Jack having Sam's memories, and her death gives us an insight in how and why Jack treated this Sam, when she first came to this reality.
mmkbrook chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
Love that Sam repeats the periodic tables to fall asleep, and has been doing it nightly in Jack's mind. With the Ancient knowledge, Jolinar's memories and Sam's, how does Jack get anytime for himself.
mmkbrook chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
Like that what Jolinar did has now become a verb-Jolinared. Jack's reaction to Jolinar being a "female", is so Jack.
mmkbrook chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
Great update, if somewhat scary in Sam finding out that Jack had Sam's memories transferred to him when Jolinar died after she entered his body.