Reviews for A Quantum Mirror Love Story
owaranai.natsu chapter 11 . 4/24/2006
i'm actually glad kerri confronted sam...cuz jack can finally admit to that fact that he was clinging onto sam with all his mgiht, and now was the time to get her back...i love how you connected it all...it's really nice...and the tension is so perfectly written, great job!:)
KUgirl chapter 11 . 4/23/2006
Great new chapter! The mud war was a funny idea, even though it went fast, I guess you could have shown more interaction during the barbecue. But Kerry's role was great, especially that she felt guilty in the end!

Can't wait for the new chapter...

-KUgirl-
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 11 . 4/23/2006
Great chapter.
7 League Boots chapter 11 . 4/22/2006
Wow. This story rocks on so many levels. Love the true-sounding dialogue, even from characters only briefly encountered, like Kawalski and Boyd. Love how the differences in the realities are set up, yet Sam and Jack really are as close to the other reality as the current one. Hard to dislike Kerri; as a female CIA agent she's gotta be a tough cookie but she let her guard down with Jack only to find he's out of her reach anyway. Nice touch of remorse for her in the end. Enjoying the great plotting and suspense here; what if they did find a way to send Sam back, would she go? Hm. Really nice read; hope you can update soon.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 11 . 4/22/2006
Great chapter :)
krahmogh chapter 11 . 4/22/2006
hey, i really like this story. i hope you add more soon.
drey'auc475 chapter 11 . 4/22/2006
hey

i am really liking this story so far. though i personally don't think that jack was all that sad when kerri left him originally. but anyway, this chap was pretty cool!
NicoleKennedy92 chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
LOL it was soo good i don't like Kerri! SJ rox!

JJ:P
froggy0319 chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
Makes me dislike Kerri so much more after this one ;) Happy though that Jack heard what she said to Sam and cannot wait to see what you have planned next.
EquinoxSGC chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
MORE MORE MORE TOMORROW .. or else... i will be sad lol

-Kc
Stoko chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
Great chapters, thanks )
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
That was a really good chapter. I loved the mud war, it reminds me of when I was little and my cousins and I used to take mud baths as we called them. We basically filled a hole we liked to dig in with water and played in it. Have we seen the last of Kerri in this story or will she be back?
liketoread chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
Well-written chapter. Enjoyed all the little details you put into it, like the mud games and Sam's stuff. I like how you didn't make Kerri be the "bad guy," just a woman who loves a man who loves someone else. And how she realized after the fact that she could have acted another way and possibly saved the relationship. Good insights. So glad you're writing this story. Really enjoying it.

More soon, please!
sg1jo chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
Good one, I love it! I can't wait to read the next chapter. This is good I can't wait for Sam and Jack to finally talk to each other, I mean really talk. I know that Jack wants to do that and tell her all that he wanted to tell his Sam. But plaeas just make Jack love this Sam and tell her what he wanted to tell his Sam. Make the words for this Sam and not the dead one. Keep up the good work and update soon.
BallsBreaker chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
ding dong Kerri's gone. YAY!

Now we can get back to some serious S&J fluff. RIGHT?
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »