Reviews for A Quantum Mirror Love Story
marydoll chapter 15 . 5/9/2007
chapters 1-15 what a great read that was.
BettyHall223 chapter 15 . 12/9/2006
I just found this and read it from beginning to end. Great story, especially the last chapter. Always love it when Jack and Sam get together!
Gen Varel chapter 15 . 11/13/2006
Wonderfully romantic story! And such an original idea! Liked it just as much as I liked the one with the clones! Great job!
Ysarose chapter 15 . 9/6/2006
YaY! Fluffy-stuff! *giggles* Thank you muchies! I am cheery again. _ I love your writing.

Miss.
astareltheweeper chapter 15 . 7/2/2006
I LOVE this... ahh I'd forgotten just how good AU Stargate fic could be... I'm never leaving again! :p

Truly brilliant... I'm off to read Alternate Politics! ;)
wej chapter 14 . 6/26/2006
Great chapter
Livi2Jack chapter 15 . 6/17/2006
Very sweet. Good one. Thanks.
Livi2Jack chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Great concept. I love AU. But this is great. Ok, I'm hooked. Here goes chapter 2. I hope you finish this story cuz I hate it when they aren't finished.
SkyBlueSw chapter 15 . 6/12/2006
I missed the end I was offline at that time and got to wondering where this story was I searched and found the link and must say I liked the end.
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 15 . 5/26/2006
Excellent ending.
Leilina chapter 15 . 5/25/2006
Love it! You had me worried there for a moment, when they showed up to take her back! Whew! ;-)
getcarter chapter 15 . 5/25/2006
Great job. Loved the ending. Very nice twist.
katy1986 chapter 15 . 5/25/2006
ok i loved your story the twist at the end brilliant.

hope to read another one soon.
owaranai.natsu chapter 15 . 5/24/2006
OHMIGOD, i can't believe it's the end! but, it's been a great journey/story! first of all, this chapter was amazingly written. everything flowed! i also liked how you described jack pushing away from sam when issues occured, that was a good observation. i also liked the part where the other reality teal'c and daniel wanted to inform jennifer hailey of replacing sam; that was a wonderful add-in, as well as her personal relationship with elliot, yay:) and i love, love, love, the ending: dessert before dinner, cool phrase, and very fitting:) and that's a very 'jack o'neill-like' proposal. perfectly portrayed! and last, but not least...this was a beautiful production of fanfic, always a pleasure reading it! thanks for this lovely and brilliant fic:) have a wonderful day!
Natters chapter 15 . 5/24/2006