Reviews for Flashback
katzeiason69 chapter 25 . 3/31/2013
really great story. I just loved it.:) wish there was more to come from it. truly one of a kind.
Bookdancer chapter 25 . 5/15/2012
Terrific job. Definitely one of the best Hardy Boys fanfics out there. Keep on writing!
unobtrusivescribe chapter 25 . 1/1/2012
It was a very interesting story!:)
Freedom4America4ever chapter 25 . 4/9/2010
Hey Aruna I really like your story, I don't know about everyone else but you shure had me fooled about Jo if you could only finish Odd Man Out,that would be perfict.
Memorygirlspc chapter 25 . 1/17/2010
Well, I had to go back and reread the whole story to refresh my memory but it was well worth it. Fabulous ending and an all and all great story! Thank you for finishing it.
cmwinner chapter 25 . 1/16/2010
Beautiful! Just the other day I was looking at my alert stories and deleting completed ones and ones that haven't been updated in over 6 months. I saw this one and wondered when we would get more. Just saw it come through and got all excited! You did a fantastic job!
nicolelylewis chapter 23 . 10/26/2009
update soon please!
Dreams of Leilani chapter 23 . 10/25/2009
WOW! I love this turn of events. Two gripping, edge-of-your-seat chapters...wonderful story! Waiting anxiously for the next chapter). Great job!
boojum chapter 21 . 8/22/2009
Been waiting - still waiting!- for an update. I've been with you since you first put this up, and it's been absorbing.

Don't forget the promise you made before chapt.7 You've gotta see this thru. (You need to watch out for vows like that- they got a certain Dutch sea captain in a lot of trouble!)
rh2006fan chapter 20 . 3/14/2009
Fantastic story! :)
Dreams of Leilani chapter 19 . 2/26/2009
Yes; and update:)! Great job as usual. Can't wait for the next chapter!

-Dreams of Leilani
coli narago chapter 6 . 2/17/2009
Oh my god! he never got to say 'sorry' to frank! But, still, those two have always been closer than anything, there's no way that Frank can feel bad or guilty or betrayed. right? please tell me im right! Frank must know that Joe loves him more than anything in the world! they'r brothers...
StarofElendil chapter 18 . 8/10/2008
YAY! 2 new chapters. Awesomeness!
bhar chapter 18 . 8/7/2008
Nice going. Now that Frank and Fenton are involved too I think this case may be close to finish. Good writing. Do go on. I'd love to see how to end this unusual story.
Dreams of Leilani chapter 11 . 8/7/2008
I was so happy to find an update in my mailbox! Thanks!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »