Reviews for Nobody
Marvel's DC Angel chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
LOL When Callie said, "...he'd go looking for his biological parents." I thought it said, "...he'd go looking for his diabolical parents." XD
KatzeIason69 chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
really great story. :} i'm so glad joe's happy now and has stop calling his self a nobody because he'll never be a nobody to us.
Albany chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
Very good ending, I liked although I'm not fan of Callie.
Caranath chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
I dunno, I feel like you could have done so much more with this. instead we get a decent set up, then everything happens too fast and now you skip ahead

I feel.. cheated..or at least anticlimactic.

your technical skills are better than fine I just wish you would have developed a little more.. drawn out the suspense/mystery of Joe's origins, maybe snuck in Callie's missing brother as opposed to having it shoved in our faces.

some of your dialogue is amazingly good, and perfectly in character. You just need to flesh out the bits in between
Caranath chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
Okay I think maybe you are going *Too* fast now.

yes we all have agreed we saw this coming. but it''s coming together too quickly and neatly.

yeah we all saw it coming.. cuz we see objectively.. but the characters are making way too many leaps of intuition too fast. too much coincidence is happening here

I find it very hard to believe the Callie remembers the sketch of a woman drawn over 15 years ago so well that seeing the other one makes her jump immediately to the conclusion. Unless that sketch is on her living room wall, she should not be that familiar with it. I spent last weekend crawling around my father's attic looking for something that has been in storage.. and I found stuff that I had completely forgotten about, plus a few things i did remember didn't look the same as I had remembered.

hints are great, but make them subtle.. the reader should be finding out at the same time as the characters. Joe should not be immediately assuming he's Callie's brother, just as Callie should not be conveniently mentioning her kidnapped brother just as Joe finds out he's adopted under odd circumstances.

otherwise your pacing is great and the abrupt actions that Joe and Callie are taking are actually pretty well done, if a bit farfetched.
Albany chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Hi, Albany, as you can see I've read your stories at the same time, now we just need to unravel the mystery of Callie's brother if Joe Seber is for that child and with whom to stay.
Update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
LOL! Frank has an important, life changing moment in his life and somehow it's all about JOE? Nothing self absorbed about him, is there?
Caranath chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
well at least Fenton has calmed down...and remembered he does have 2 kids.

anybodies should be anybody's

I do hope you plan on expanding the background so that we find out more about Mikey and how he and the woman got there.
Caranath chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
hmm. Okay this requires some thought.

Obviously this is an OLD story. the question is, is it completely written and you are just now getting around to updating, or are you picking up where you left off?

the first chapters are pretty rough with a lot of issues .. especially your continued incorrect use of Hardy's but yet your more recent chapters on your other stories display a maturity level that only comes with experience and practice. so if it IS fully written I strongly encourage you to go back and edit the crap out of yourself. I bet you can make some huge improvements plot wise.

Now I am going to politely disagree with those first reviews about this all being cliche and crap as well as those lambasting Fenton's initial reaction..

maybe back in 2006 when this first began there were a lot of "Oh Noes! Joe's adopted!" stories But I haven't seen too many recently. as for Fenton's reaction.. it's plausible. something like the shock of finding out his barely out of high school son is contemplating marriage is bound to elicit some off the wall responses. Nor is Joe's initial knee jerk reaction so unbelievable either.

I will say this: Entirely inappropriate for Callie to Propose given the current situation. and yeah its a bit too obvious that Mikey is Joe is Callie's kidnapped little brother. so you either make that fact obvious to the characters right away and spend the next few chapters with everyone dealing, or you throw us a major league curveball and let us find out that Joe s NOT the little brother after all.

BTW all those people who said Frank can't marry Callie has absolutely ZERO clue.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Hey I know that u wrote this along time ago but if possible could u write more it is really interesting I like reading story's like this so if possible write more soon

amblewat chapter 8 . 11/21/2007
This is good so far.
DementedLeaf chapter 8 . 2/14/2007
Looks promising, although... you do tend to get words mixed up sometimes. It'd improve your stories if you could learn when to use where, were and we're, definitely.

And that's another thing. The apostrophes. They're used to show ownership or to indicate missing letters, so it kinda looks like.. umm.. when you say "the Hardy's", you're implying that something belongs to "the Hardy", whatever that is.

If you can get those things sorted out, it really would improve your stories.

Ok, what about this stoy in particular then... umm, it looks a bit obvious with Joe and Callie at the moment, but I guess that might change. And of course you have opportunities to make it surprising in the in-between bits too.

I'll be back.
Mismatched Letters chapter 8 . 12/14/2006
please update
JackFrost23 chapter 8 . 9/28/2006
go on can't wait for the next chapter
SecondStarToTheRight18 chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
Really good chapter! I like it, can't wait to find out what happens next! Please update soon!