Reviews for Of All The Things I've Lost
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
LOL!
AraneaDuDios chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
this was hilarious! seriously, i would never in a million years be able to make something remotely as good as this! it just made onto my favorites.
littlemisssweetheart chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
LMAO hilarious

"This is Yuki and Shuichi. We can't pick up the phone right now, because we're doing something we really enjoy. I really like doing it up and down! I like doing it left to right, real slowly. So leave a message, and when we're done brushing our teeth, we'll get back to you."

i love that one i'm so gonna use it ( i'll change the names of course)

nice fic
KA0RI chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
hahah that was good! I loved it! It sure did make me laugh too! _
supershu-chan chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Omg. This is like, one of my favorite fanfics. Ever.

SPARKLY!

It never fails to cheer me up. And crack me up. And, um, I love it. Thank you!~
neon flights chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
...

To quote GIR: 'I'm gonna watch it again~!'

Or in this case, read it. This made me crack up like HELL. xDD *reads*
Solandra chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
BWAHAHAHAHA! SO many moments of sheer comic genius in this fic. Nearly every message was laughworthy. At first, I thought "Uh? Didn't Shuichi tell Yuki not to talk about that?" for the picked message. Then I reread it and cracked up.

Perfect characterization and ENDLESS humor. It doesn't get any better than this. Cute ending, too. But the funniness...gawd. *busts a rib laughing*
Petitejam chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
めちゃ可愛い!That was so cute! Loved the bit bout purchasing bunny err items. Any chance we get to see Yuki upgrade more appliances? Say *cough* couch perhaps ;;? Lovely ficlet!
Lucy-May chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
That was so funny, and simply adorable!
kuriqa chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
it was interesting and funny, but it felt kinda... short...

k
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Very funny! That last one , the one they went with was priceless though i was confused at first since it seemed to to break Shu's rules. Tbh i don't think I ever come across so many different ways of answering messasges before - how did you think of them all?
mLilium chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
AH~!

Sorry, that was the first thing that popped outta my mouth as soon as I finished ...

LoLz, you have my side in stitches~! This was very well-written and IMO true to Shu and Yuki. Loved that one line with Tatsuha in it.
Pamreg chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Loved it! Hope you write more Gravi soon! Pamreg
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Oh, I loved the messages. Unfortunately I'm in a library and cannot actually laugh. I tried to hold back by smiles f approval though, and failed. I think I've thoroughly creeped out the guy sitting next to me. Thank God he's not reading over my shoulder to see what I was snickering at. That would have been embarrassing!

btw, hen, if ever, I need to record a message for my answering machine, can I borrow the fridge one? I'd love to use that...but all of them are so amusing! Yay!

-Rowan (not Sakura, because, unlike Shu-chan, Rowan does not like to share. ja!)
thursdays and rain chapter 1 . 3/27/2006