Reviews for There's Always a Maybe Sometimes
You almost made me cry! It was scary and Wonderful
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I love your stories!
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I want to see more of this. Of this-this awesomeness, of the Demon raising Sam and Sam knowing EVERYTHING and the other Winchesters knowing NOTHING and and and and I want them to meet and REALIZE and and and coherency is nothing in the face of awesome and when will there be more?

J

P.S. I LOVE your username.
Crayola Crayon chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Damn... this is yet another story so sad that it hurts inside. You do seem to have a knack for that. Excellent story, great writing, and it never once seemed like something Sam wouldn't say or do. Loved it.
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
God I love this story, you did a great job. I hope you write more someday because I would love to read further in to this.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
This was great! So sad, but great. Very well written. Sam would probably do that if he could *sniff*

Of course, if you feel the need for a happy ending one day and add a chapter where Dean remembers him anyway and goes of to find him, I won't complain ;o)

(But that's just me linving in happily-ever-after-world again *sigh*)
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Hi! I was around the limp boards and found this on the 'Looking for a Story' thread and wow! I regret not reading this earlier! This is truly a masterpiece! Exactly what sammy would think! You kept so in character and all I can say is wow. Other than that, I'm speechless. Utterly speechless. Thank God for some people's talent on this site. You are blessed! You describe their feelings so well, the words you use that make you stop, consider and nod in agreement!

Beautiful work! I honestly think you deserve a hundred more reviews than you now have! Brilliant job!
Annonie chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
You have such a magical way of writing. It is truly beautiful...heart-breaking, cry your eyes out beautiful, but beautiful nonetheless. I'm honestly crying in my dorm room right now and praying my roommate doesn't notice. Excellent job.
Le Luverly Zero chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
wow...just wow. this is such a great fic...
Gertrude-04 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Oh my God. *is speechless*

This is just so...I don't know. So heartbreaking and almost lyrical and makes me want to cry. I don't even know what else so say.
graceandfire chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch. You really know how to write sad and sharp and painful and sweet. You feel so much for Sam and you're so sad for him but at the same time there's this bittersweet that he's brought his family back together the only way he could. Really nice story.
HaraKyri chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
this is...Breathtaking! I swear I've never read anything so well written. So brilliant!

The fact it's in second person makes it all the better. Well done on that by the way - second person is always the hardest.
quotient chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Well, I'm glad I found this story again. I've been hunting for it on live journal or whatever that thing's called with no luck.

Anyway, thought I just say how fundamentally disturbing the idea in this story is. Really very haunting if you think about it for too long. Great job.
Just-Human chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Oh OH I so loved this! it was great! brilliant! something I’m sure all of us had in the back of our minds just not sure how to put it down, but you, u are a genius! You wrote it so breathtakingly beautifully perfect! hahaha wow that’s a lot of big wordy words! hahaha anyways I’m sure u get what I’m trying to say! oh and I so wish you would continue it! yes yes IM sure a lot of people agree with continuing it! PLEASE! its to good to leave it as such, but of course it is up to you! BUT PLEASE DO CONTINUE!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Great story. I like the way the narrative is disjointed, and it all comes together at the end and makes perfect sense. I love the theory, and I hope someone picks it up and runs with it. The repetition is well done, but you could use some more clarity...unless you intended that, of course.