Reviews for The Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual: KIRA
FTS-Peace chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
i had a good laughs XD
Ann chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Awesome! My family kept giving me funny looks when I burst out laughing at the computer screen.
cagallirox chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
lmao this was funny
Shadow Chaser chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
ZOMG. I spent at least 10 minutes if not more, on the floor laughing before getting up and reading the next line, then 10 minutes more laughing on the ground. Rinse and repeat... _ I LOVE THIS!

Especially the line about Shinn Asuka and GSD Kira unit.

Btw, I would like to purchase one peas! _

-Shadow Chaser
RyangAuel chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
this is cute! :P
001Kamikakushi chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
XDXDXDXD

Too funny :P

I love the FAQ. It's true that Shinn looks like Kira a little bit/

"Please use a long stick to shove him back to the crate and ship it back to us" lol! hahaha

yeah, Kira is really different in DEstiny.
Omnicat chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
*lauhs ever harder as the manual progresses, and all but dies at the "survival instincts of a cockroach" part*
everwhite chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
This is brilliant!
puzzlepuzzle chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Once again, this is ingenious, period. Whoever inspired you to come up with this deserves a global academy award, because it's brilliant! I don't think I've said this whole heartedly to anyone at any point, especially where such random humour is concerned, but hey, it works pretty damn well!
Lacus Lockheart chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I WANT THEM ALL! ALL, I TELL YOU, ALL! *coughs* Nice work. Very creative, makes me wish I had one. Who wouldn't? And, you are in mediaminer, too, ne?
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I know that you loathe Flay Allster with every fiber of your being, but could you make a Flay owner's guide?
The Nilaga Lover chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
OMFG! SO FUNY!.. :D:D:D:D:D:D
ahm771 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
lol real nice, and very funny if you can make maintainence guide for other units too then do make them nice job done
Gemstone chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I love the manual and i was wondering when the Fllay and Lacus Units will be ready? I want to keep My Kira Yamato from getting lonely.
xyzbackwards chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
*laughs* that was awesome! I love the thing about it being the Shin Asuka unit.