Reviews for Numb
Marching Madly Onward chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This is hardly the first time I've read a story of yours. In fact, it's not the first time I've come across this one, but I never left a review.

How silly of me. It is a story truly deserving of praise. I can almost feel my heart breaking alongside Luna's. As much as she might berate herself for her supposed fault of expecting his love, it's a human failing, one we all experience. It's bad enough that she has to deal with all the pain and misery, but now she's starting to hate herself for feeling something perfectly natural.

And worst of all, there are no villains here. As you pointed out, she can't blame the dead. She can't even blame Shinn, because he's not out to hurt her. He's just trying to cope with something far beyond himself, just like her. And that is perhaps the greatest tragedy of all, something you painted with words in all of its awful beauty.

A
AllenWalkerAddict chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I noe i've reviewed b4 and because this site does not allow us to review more than once per chapter, im not signing in.

Anyway, I read this story again, and it's as touching as EVER, im serious ur story is in my profile. This will be my favourite piece of Fanfiction no matter what! But when i read this again, i suddenly felt like it was a bit unfair to keep it one-sided. It made Luna seem naive and retarded and it made Shinn look kinda bad for like using her. So my idea was, you should have added something like. "At times I thoguht he might really have loved me. But can it be? Or is it just my wishful thinking? I don't care how many sins he has committed, I don't care how many lives he has taken. Somehow, I feel inferior. Like I don't belong with him. Mayu, Stellar. They were the ones that truly made a mark on him, on his heart and on his very soul. Me? I barely made a scratch. Or maybe he doesn't show it. Maybe he's afraid that if he loves me he'll be condamning me to the same fate as Mayu and Stellar. Death. Can a guy like him really love a girl like me? Yes he can and he does! My head is telling me. But my heart refuses to listen." Something like that.. you get what I mean. So like we're giving Shinn the benefit of doubt. Like what Luna said is true, he just feels that by loving Luna he'll lose her. So.. yeah... and would you mind if I write something like this? As in the way Luna feels? Cos i'm kinda having writers' block and all i've been writing lately are a series of one-shots.
YEMINKI chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I love ur story. I love the way u portrayed Luna's character. I'm so touched I love ur writing!
Sabishi Tomo chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I always thought it was stupid how Lunamaria chose to stay with him after all that he did... I liked your insight into it It really was nicely done.
lunaspite chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I don't usually read introspective stories like this, but I liked this one quite a bit. It gave me a new and more detailed perspective on Lunamaria, which if I ever do write a story for her I'll definitely take into account.

Most importantly, Lunamaria's thoughts soudn very real. Well done.
Rook chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I haven't been reviewing any fanfics before because I have been trying to keep my story up to date.

I feel that your story made me look at LunaShinn coupling differently. Finally I realize the reason why I like ShinnLuna. That their pairing is so tragic without really involving true love. Only out of desperate need of companionship. How Shinn needs Luna to fill his loneliness and emotional distress, while Luna allows herself to be used by Shinn because she love Shinn.

Close like KiraLacus, but very different like them. Email me if I am wrong.
Garowyn chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I finally got to this story.

) You write so well. Lunamaria has always just been another character to me, but this story changes my POV a bit. Everything was just right. Beautiful work. Keep it up.
Princess Ashes chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Good oneshot. I like it! :)
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Oh yeah, oneshots are the quickest cure to writers block! Anyway, this is a great oneshot!
Chihiro791 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Beautifully written (as usual)!

Me Shinn-Luna as well. So this is even better.

I like the ending, the whole thing fits Luna's character at the end perfectly. I hope there will be more from where this came from-I mean, I'm sure you see it too-there is definitely lots you could write on these two. Hm...maybe even a chapter story...

*funny look*

Quite a distinctive piece, keep it up! _
LovingPanda chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
sorry not done reading yet