Reviews for Hogwarts Idol
Twinkie chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
I liked Luna, Harry, Dobby, and Hermoine. Ha! I reviewed, so now the EVIL slugs will NOT nibble my big toe while I sleep! Take THAT EVIL SLUGS! ...Ahmm... Anyway... UPDATE OR ELSE THE BUTTERFLYS WILL GET YOU! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!...HA!
SupaSp33d chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Hey Sam it's me Joseph! jus 2 say.. Good story! now you know my Account
Red chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
meh, i think Harry probably did worst. though most of them didnt do alot better... man these raps were really bad for the most part. its amazing that any of them at all will stay, but whatever.

see yah

Red
unknown chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
I liked Voldemort's very funny!
SilverCrystal Tears chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
Me me i vote for me!

Chrys
jontie chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
I'm really glad you updated this. I think it's time for Voldemort to go and i think Dumbledore's rap was the best.

Update soon!

jontie
La'Ruelia chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
So! You finally updated!

For me? I love Ron! RON is the best! Janet, because she can't review, says she likes Ron too. So there is two seperate votes in here. Two for Ron.

Tell us when you need another rap!

Naomi and Janet
AeroCat chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
That was so funny! I loved Hermione's the best... "Luna's legs are really hairy..." hee hee! :P
Lioness Amythest chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
I vote for... Dumbledore!
Lioness Amythest chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
This is frickin hilarious! I love it so much. I vote for Dobby. LOL I loved the pun on Voldemort and then what Dumbledore said. PRETTY SWEET!
HpCountryfied chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Get rid of Dobby
jordan chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
burn and die ginney you suck
AeroCat chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I like Hermione the best!

I also like Harry's version of 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air', but i really liked the original one you did for Hermione.
misguidedtarantula chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
that was so cool plz let dobby and luna and snape and voldermort go through plzz wif cherry on top!
BigTimeGleek chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Hermione! Definatley! Hers was so good!