Reviews for Sorry, Caitlyn
thelonegunmenX chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
heh i love these. really nicely wriiten, they almost have a surreal sense to it. i love the second to last one. heh.
Jaina Solo2 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Wow...the second one was kinda disturbing, and I mean that in a good way...I think. I'd have to say that the next to last was my favorite though, even if I do kinda like Kate, lol.

I like Abby's line to Ziva: You drive like a psychotic on Meth.
prin69 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
aw, you left me sad with that last one. stupid little kid being all cute. :) hehe, oh, evil abby getting kate killed! though i am glad she said not to off gibbs. lol. awesome piece!
damaged-wings chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Aw, sad, Kate is alive, then she dies, and then she's alive again, and then dies, and then, magically, she's alive again, and then boom, she's a shocker when I read the last line though, my birthday is on February 13th, not 1973, a fair few years after that...16 I think...anywho, great story, very sad though, with all the Kate dyingness, good job!
avita chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Though I liked Kate still I think this piece of yours is excellent! Reading it just got something come into my mind:

"What is life? A madness.

What is life? An illusion,

a shadow, a story.

And the greatest good is little enough;

for all life is a dream,

and dreams themselves are only dreams." by Pedro Calderón de la Barca

Either intended or not, you managed to reflect the exact same idea perfectly. Loved it!
Dood chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
This would have been better if i had gotten the sense that you cared for Kate the character. As it is, everyone is jaded or evil, and it's confusing as hell