Reviews for A Day in Recovery
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
bervo-i hop kp-welcome-the-idea-booine&tra-doing-missions

come-on-booine-reformed-into-a-herion
Raptor84 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
No matter how you decide to do it, it's good nonetheless.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Great one-shot
Pwn Master Paladin chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Your right, it works well as a one-shot, pus it does not nessecarily NEED to be in Recovery, so it works well.

In case you havent figured it out yet, I'm back reading everything, so talk to you later.

Peace and Out,

Pwn Master Paladin
surforst chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Well that was nice take on the whole contest thing. Kim does work herself a little too hard after all though I'm now detecting a certain problem that Kim going to have to deal with later. I'm guessing she's going to have it tough when she gets back into the missions. Well guess we'll have to wait and see on that one. Looking forward to more.
dartblade chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
lol nice job man! lol couldnt think of anything for the next chapter of the other story so you go and make a one shot lol
Worker72 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Very moving piece! I'm glad to see a new piece of your saga.
Hillary moore chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
make more chapters
mattb3671 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Me like! Sweet ending. It got me.

Good Tale!

THANKS!
calamite chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Yeah your right it's a nice one shot but now you got me wondering if she is going to open up to the counseler.

Another great story

Calamite
Bubbahotek chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Good stuff, now I have to read the Bonnie's curse series to catch up on things.

Well done.

Bubba
HeavyMetal84 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Great ties in good with the Recovery story.

Looking forward to your next KP story.
Matri chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Just lovely.

Heh, and the cheerleader/Zorpox fantasy's going around a lot lately, hasn't it? :P
MrDrP chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Sweet. Nicely done.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Pretty great. Except the nurse said "I here that" instead of "I hear that." But it was par excellence. Hmm. Sounds like a whisp of a mention of Zorpox and the Cheerleader by MrDrP, which was quite excellent.