Reviews for Putting It Back Together Again
Sf593 chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
I so would have had Harry cast the imperious curse on Malfoy to get the information.
ENGLAND4EVER chapter 21 . 9/16/2012
Thats incest you do know right. Or it is in Britain I dont know about America.
CrazyPotterBabe chapter 19 . 5/21/2012
You do no that they would be cousins right?
Cathycalamitous chapter 25 . 12/10/2008
This is awesome! ima read your sequelnow .
this is not a pipe chapter 11 . 12/18/2006
M'Kay. So Snape is being civil. NO! What happened to the sarcasm? Oh well, at least Snape didn't have to kill Harry, because he probably could have. And if Snape killed Harry, people would hunt him down, and then I'd be depressed. Which isn't a fun thing.

Anyways...this is all getting a tinsy bit awkward. Awkwardness makes me all weird.
this is not a pipe chapter 10 . 12/18/2006
HAHA! I was right with the whole sleeping beauty thing! but I hoped he would just kiss her on the LIPS and she would wake up. This isn't fair. I love Snape, he's the best HP character, but for a grown up Harry to take potions with him? At least one person has to act mean here...Well, onwards to chapter 11!
this is not a pipe chapter 9 . 12/18/2006
OMG! Like godfather like godson, that was priceless. I'm still working on finishing this fic to congratulate you and bow down to your plot skills. Actually, I already did, so there xD

I'm so caught up on figuring what happened to Ginny that I paid too much attention to Malfoy's words. Sleeping Beauty eh? I'm already imagining that Ginny has to sleep for 100 years and Harry has to kiss her, lol.

One problem about Chapter 9 is this: Doesn't Veritaserum HAVE to work?
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 25 . 11/7/2006
I like this story. It is a good story.
PetuniaPatronus chapter 19 . 10/25/2006
You do realize that you are making COUSINS marry one-another... thats is just a tad bit disgusting.
Harry James Potter B7 chapter 25 . 9/24/2006
i just read your story and i think it is realy good. heres a thougt about your next one have a few flash backs to when the two of them where groing up. then start them year four or five and work your way up from there at a fast past like one day of one monthe then a week form another month and just work your way up. also to help skip ahead at hogwarts talk about how harry, ron, ginny, and herminone are doing and what they are up to. one more twist have harry working on differnt casses at work. like just because voldemort is dead dose not meen his followers have stoped. oh and have fun with this one.
MissyMay10 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Great story!
bookwormandpoet chapter 25 . 9/13/2006
aw such a good story! BUT THE KIDS are NOT falling in love with each other...please don't let them fall in love...PLEASE! i hat phrocephy love and i still think its like cousins marrying
Lily Turwaithiel chapter 21 . 9/2/2006
OH ok I get it now...I was a little grossed out for a second and questioning your
Lily Turwaithiel chapter 19 . 9/2/2006
But they're cousins...They're fricken cousins...I thought that that was illegal...and gross...
CrazySiriemBlack chapter 25 . 9/1/2006
Yeah! There's a sequel!:D Awesome!

uf, for a moment I thougth you were gonna put the baby with ABS

Can't wait for the sequel