Reviews for Urbs: Superhero Conversations
Dilvish 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
That was hilarious.

Personally, I think that Buffy and Sara bicker because they respect each other. Now that the Giles issue is over, it's, well, fun mostly. In fact, they're very much alike, and they have very few equals, so them bickering about anything and everything is not really surprising and can even be seen as the greatest compliment to each other: they are equals.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
LOL. Oh man. I loved this chapter. It was one of the few that I’ve read from you that have actually fallen under the category of being real funny. Anyways, you are right, Buffy and Sarah did need to put aside their differences. And in order to do that, they did need to get to the root of the problem. I think this was a very important chapter and the confrontation in this was a long time coming. Not to mention Giles’s intervention to set the two women on the path to being at least civil to each other.

Great work. I hope to read more from you soon. As for taking time with it, don’t worry, I know how real life can get in the way. Take care. Later.

Ps. Please check out Six Sharp Claws and a Mister Pointy.