Reviews for Four Souls And Nine Tails
princessbinas chapter 13 . 4/17
Can you please continue this story? I want to see what happens next.
Reishin Amara chapter 14 . 3/24/2012
not bad for an inu story but a bit different as well...shocked that naraku didnt simply consume orochimaru to him...
MoonLunacy chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
Please update! PLEASE! Will Sasuke fall in love with Sango?
MisteryMaiden chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
this is weird
Inseparable Desire chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
Ahhh! You should have continued! I really want to know what happens next!
YunaNeko chapter 14 . 2/11/2010
Wonderful. Love It. Can't Wait For Next Chapter. UPDATE SOON! GAMBATTE NE:)
NinjaSheik chapter 14 . 9/6/2009
AWESOME! UPDATE SON!
Polish chapter 14 . 12/30/2008
Either it Idante, or its Itachi...M Im not sure who this could be... Please update soon!
Polish chapter 10 . 12/30/2008
“We’ll be taking her to Lord Orochimaru now.” The first said before running off. “If you want her back, Lord Sesshomaru must do a task for Orochimaru. He must destroy the hidden leaf village.”

Orochimaru your living up to your role as a child molestor... no really that guy is seriously creepy!

I knew Sesshomaru would be comming in! I was just bidding my time!
eternal-uchiha chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
cool
Neccor chapter 14 . 5/18/2008
Good story you got here. Akatsuki has a rival now, so they may need to go faster. As for the mysterious boy my guess is that he is Kohaku, seing as he was playing along with Naraku pretending to be still brainwashed in the anime. Looking forward to more updates
Naomi-nami16 chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
wow very good
gersquin065 chapter 14 . 10/14/2007
the fanfic is great, the execution is rather poor, but inuyasha group AT LEAST is not overpowered so much, ( they could take a summon I think) , perhaps, a little more of naruto world would be fine.
ViolaBlue chapter 14 . 8/25/2007
Eh, I've been following this story for quite some time now, but I don't think I've reviewed before. Anyways, here goes. I love the plot for this story, and the fact that you've continued to work with it after so much time is very impressive. Also, even with so many characters, you're doing very good. Now, maybe I should talk about this Chapter, ne? I enjoyed it after waiting so long for it. I've no idea who the guy at the end is, although I have one or two people in mind. I guess I'll have to ait to next chapter. For ideas... well, I don't know. Hopefully you've started writing the next chapter. I would have had Sango ask the boy what happened to his family or something... it would be interesting to see his reaction.
dragondancer123 chapter 14 . 7/26/2007
I know who the 'mystery man' is. But I'm not going to spoil it for anyone else. Thanks for the update!