Reviews for Four Souls And Nine Tails
Lord Richard chapter 3 . 3/26
Oooooh shit! Yeah it's going down now! I can't wait to see this, everybody finna meet up soon.
Lord Richard chapter 2 . 3/26
The four souls and nine tails has proven so far to be a an excellent read! I've only read two chapters, but I'm absolutely loving the build for the story already. It's very interesting, the dynamic being used implemented here... I can't wait to see Inuyasha and Miroku vs Kakashi and Guy. Reading on.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
Sigue con la publicación de esta historia esta de pelos
princessbinas chapter 13 . 4/17/2014
Can you please continue this story? I want to see what happens next.
Reishin Amara chapter 14 . 3/24/2012
not bad for an inu story but a bit different as well...shocked that naraku didnt simply consume orochimaru to him...
MoonLunacy chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
Please update! PLEASE! Will Sasuke fall in love with Sango?
MisteryMaiden chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
this is weird
Blah x 1000 chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
Ahhh! You should have continued! I really want to know what happens next!
YunaNeko chapter 14 . 2/11/2010
Wonderful. Love It. Can't Wait For Next Chapter. UPDATE SOON! GAMBATTE NE:)
NinjaSheik chapter 14 . 9/6/2009
AWESOME~! UPDATE SON!
Polish chapter 14 . 12/30/2008
Either it Idante, or its Itachi...M Im not sure who this could be... Please update soon!
Polish chapter 10 . 12/30/2008
“We’ll be taking her to Lord Orochimaru now.” The first said before running off. “If you want her back, Lord Sesshomaru must do a task for Orochimaru. He must destroy the hidden leaf village.”

Orochimaru your living up to your role as a child molestor... no really that guy is seriously creepy!

I knew Sesshomaru would be comming in! I was just bidding my time!
eternal-uchiha chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
cool
Neccor chapter 14 . 5/18/2008
Good story you got here. Akatsuki has a rival now, so they may need to go faster. As for the mysterious boy my guess is that he is Kohaku, seing as he was playing along with Naraku pretending to be still brainwashed in the anime. Looking forward to more updates
Naomi-nami16 chapter 4 . 4/3/2008