Reviews for Robin's Song
The Forgotten Silent Maiden chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
cute i love it
RedX007 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
R.I.P. Thank you for starting the BMWW trend & being the first. Hope you are having fun in Heaven
liesmyth chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I loved this.
ZeldaIsis chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Beautifully written. The words flowed perfectly.
senselesswords chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Perfect!
anakinlove chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
that was like so perfect. excellent job.
Icha chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Wow... my friend at the batmanwonderwoman dot com found your story today, and he noted that yours would be the first story pairing BMWW, way back in 19. And we didn't even have your record on our fanfic database. So - perhaps you're not a BMWW now, but I'd like to thank you for this... and I will surely add yours to our database soon!
so not telling chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
that was one of the sweetest stories i ever read it was really good
Ranuel chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Absolutely note perfect from beginning to end. You've got really good insight into the characters.
MeShelly chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Aww, I liked that a lot. :) The scene in the sawdust was especially touching, and the Dick's affection comes through clear in his voice.
Jenn11 chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
I am seriously in awe of your talent and writing! The way you show there relationship and descibe things is unbelievable. The part with Superman was PERFECT, and SO well written. Plus the talk about who would win the "knock down drag out fight" I'm with you. Batman. You're writing about Bruce at the end, visiting where his parents died, was very touching and emotional. I could easily visualize it. I'm really looking forward to more of your stories!
Sara chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
This was an excellent story. Extremely well written. Please do write more.
Amethyst M chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
Great story. This was very well written. I didn't even find any typos. :)
A. Christopher Drown chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
I've always been interested in the many layers of Robin's relationship to the Batman. Most excellent. : )
E Kelly chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Just reread it - still one of my favorites!