Reviews for Death's Whisper
Bridgette Potter chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Awesome! I loved it! Now I know hoe Lecter got Miggs to kill himself.

PD-Mrs. H
All Apologies chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Great!
Mercuria chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Why do the stories about Hannibal killing people who were mean to Clarice make me so happy? Maybe I should look in to this.
Ethriel chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
wow
Detafo chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Interesting... I love the portrayal of Hannibal in this... it's great.
Risty
Elli chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Very nice. I can almost hear Lecter's voice in your words.
Steph15 chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
A masterpiece! It could not fit in with the movie any better. I love when people write the perfect "missing scene" from a movie, and this is definetly one of them!
Angelily chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
WOW! You captured Lecter so well. Very good job. Can't wait to read more.
littlp chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
The missing exchange finally found! Great job, I can imagine this happening!
Cloudburst2000 chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Very good story. Sounds just like something Lecter would say. I also enjoyed reading a story that involved main characters other than just Lecter and Starling.
dark-soldier-saturn chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
simply brilliant. i loved the way you were able to retain Hannibal's aura in the way you wrote his lines... i could almost hear his voice uttering them... :)
troesnaja chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Hi, I have been wondering myself, after reading the novel what the good doctor might have said to Miggs in making him eat his own tongue.I think this is a nice try.
lydiaandrews chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
Very true to character. I always wondered what Lecter said to Miggs, and even in the book they didn't elaborate. Very well done, especially Lecter's dialouge.
ThatAllMayKnow chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Well written, very well written.

But do you really think Dr. Lecter would be so...well, non-subtle? Remember, they were heard whispering for HOURS. I think it was a very gradual process, and a delicate one.

Make this a lot longer, and you could have a real winner.
anon4 chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
Heyyy... Not bad. I liked it. :)