Reviews for Proof
Kichou chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
Update please. Great chapter.
knifethrowastarr chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
aw! I want fred to make me pancakes...:( MORE! ;)
sellthelie chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
I just have to say "Go Fred!", he has some serious work to do! Great chapter.
Holly Ilex chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
"I'd like to think I know her pretty well. But I will never, for the life of me, understand her."

The smartest words ever uttered by a male.

Written by a female...Naturally.

Continuing in that vein, let's watch and see how badly Fred screws this up. HE!HE!HE!
Lone Butterfly chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
I love Fred's Point of View...Love it.

You've created a story where I feel really invested in the characters - that's excellent writing.

Thanks for keeping this going!
Monica121 chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
So this is going to take a LOT of work on Fred's part. That's okay though, it'll be fun to read. I can't wait! _ Well, I have to go to sleep, because itts 12:30, and I have school tomorrow. So, g'night, and I hope you update soON!

Love,

Monica
tank602 chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I love it! Keep up the good work.

I wonder how Fred will get out of this one?
SilentConfession chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
THis is so stunning. can't wait for more. Hermione's feelings are so real. I wonder how Fred is giong to get out of this one.

This is brilliant.

good job.
rani singala chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Oh, getting interesting...

A fight huh?

Lets see how Fred pulls himself out of this, I wonder who he asks for help?

Update quickly!
OtherwiseKnownAsOli chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
nice start

update soon!

Oli
little-angels-razorblade chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
i love it. very very good. update soon. poor fred. it's so sad. i can't wait for you to continue.
Ronsmyfave1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
This is just good as the first one poor Hermy fres being nasty camt wait for more if youll be doing more, absolutely adored the first one I sat here plastered to my comp for like four hours reading it so I cant wait for the rest of this.
childoftheorient chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
aw soo sad... brilliant though! u spelt umbridge wrong though. update soon please!:D
Tribblelet chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Ack! was my first thought when I realized that only one chapter was written here!

I've really enjoyed this storyline. Keep up the good work.
the-gothic-furby chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
update soon! I am going to love this story i just know it! :)
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »