Reviews for Friendship
SirSpifficusRex chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I think this is very well written and captures Higen's feelings as I saw them in the movie perfectly
cobra1777 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
this fic is very well done good job
DanielHimura chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Nice story.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
A great story. Very good.
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Aw, I like this. I'm especially fond of how while Higen may not accept Algren in a father type role he accepts that Algren has made his own role and now belongs there. This is a very nice story. It's very short and quiet-like but it seems to say a lot and convey a lot of feeling. I like it. Good job.
loveislife chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Simple, direct, honest; exactly how I picture Higen thought process. I also like how you've shown that Algern didn't take Hirotaro's place, but rather made his own, that was equally loved by Taka, Higen, and litle Magujiro.
KeiraLionel chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
huhuhu... higen...
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
How beautiful, and what elegant writing! In true Japanese fashion, you say much by saying little. Congratulations. :)
JML chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
interesting choice of character to see through. not often and a very nice touch. you should keep writing these kinds of things. though keep in mind of researching the correct terms and sticking to what is suitable. not to mention keeping the story flowing better. -points at "A Good Conversation"-

oh, BTW, another way to spell would be "Magojirou". ;D i know, but sometimes the difference by one syllable can be pretty big. like "ji-san" for "uncle" and "jii-san" for "grandfather."
EmmWebb chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I couldn't help but see that htis story didn't have any reviews- when it needs them desperately! I think you did a wonderful job! I would love to see you do some work; maybe write a fic from Higen's prospective? I think you'd do great at it!