Reviews for Acceptance
Leens chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
HAHAHA I thought I'd re-read this one... Pass the bottle kills me at the end. Thanks!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
love it looking forward to more
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
awsome story please update soon
SicilyRoyalty chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Well, well, if it isn't Lorelai and Rory," Emily stepped into the room, "Oh no Rory, go ahead and let Maybelle take your coat, I already know you're pregnant. Lorelai, what sort of drink would you like – you're not in the family way again too, are you? Perhaps I heard the story wrong?"

I seriously LOL.

blubblubblubblub chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
really great... but there have to be updates ;) :)
sparrow44 chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
please update. i know it has been a while but please update. :)
JJsMommy27 chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
You so need to finish this story it is getting way to good so please update soon
gypsykl79 chapter 7 . 4/3/2010
I know it's been over a year but please update this!
KelseyBea chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
ok so i really liked this and i hope you write more...even though you probably wont...cuz u havent posted in like 11 months...but o well...i will beg anyway...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! PLEASE! it was really really good and i want to see what will happen! please!
Lillypilly chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
Tristan's hilarious. I just love this story - hope you update soon.
Tigermusic chapter 7 . 11/21/2008
hehe awsome :D

keep it coming im looking forward to read more of this story pretty soon :D
YupSureDid chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
Love it. Can't wait for it to be finished, I've been following since the beginning!
BrandyP chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
This is story is cute! Keep it up.
butternutt chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
Last part was hilarious. Please continue! :o)
Idon'tknowyet chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
I'm falling in love with this story. But part of me wants her to not keep the baby, (whether losing it or giving it up), and I know that's wrong and wouldn't happen because,'s Rory and it's Lorelai. I don't know but keep going