Reviews for Acceptance
AngelicPegasus chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Cool! So is Tristan going to come back? Is she going to even tell him or is Rory going it alone? More soon please, this is neat! :)
LoVe23 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
This was really good..please update soon :)
superdiva0514 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I can't wait for the next chapter. Is rory going to tell tristan.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
loved it update soon like today
LJ chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
GAH! Evil cliffhanger :( LOL this is a really interesting story and the reveal by Madeline was so cool, but sad at the same time. when will tristan appear in the picture?

please update soon i am really liking this story :)
Callista Wolfwood chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Oh man poor Rory... update!
shiloh chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
that fucking sucks...good story could go some many places with it...i like storys like that
Adonica chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
OMG! Madeline and her big mouth! Now what is Rory gonna do? UPDATE SOON!
Mamashirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Now this is a great twist on the CHilton years.
kissmekent chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
great story! more please!
marama chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Scarlet! I'm so glad you're writing this story! i've noticed too that there are no stories like it! i've made up a few in my head, but never been able to work through the conflicts, or even make the conflicts, and then find a happy ending, so none of them have ended up on paper. just locked in my head to give me something to do when i'm bored! I can't wait to see where this is going to go! how tristan is going to find out! so many things to think about, so many questions waiting to be answered! but i suppose i'll have to wait until its not 1am to get those answers! i really need to go to be! sorry that this has been such a ramble.

in summery, i'm so happy you're writing this story!

astragail chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Great story. How will Tristan find out?
rockrose chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
OH MY GOD! Wow! That is such a great start! WOW! Please continue soon!
Alenor chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
oh she should tell tristan, he needs to know. ahh well, can't wait for more to see what happens with this. cya later ~ luv Alenor.
KangaRoo526 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006

I love and adore this story!

do continue it, and soon too pretty please!
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »