Reviews for Shadowmancer
Guest chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Plz update this its AWESOME!
discb chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
And punted as 7 years later SoL.
But I did enjoy what you wrote.
Nyckole Heart chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
I love this story so much, please keep writing

:-)
midnightraven98 chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
i love this stoy post you meat head!
none chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
please update...this story caught my attention and i hoped to read more of it...
ravenholm86 chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
*evil laugh* By all means, if you think you can find me to kill me, then go ahead and try. Im quite positive you will fail. In any case, the story IS quite good, and I would very much so like to see another one. That is, If Im still alive by then. Ha! Until then, congradulations.
ale2786 chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
UPDATE.. PLEASE!
i.am.emerson.tuesday chapter 5 . 1/6/2007
o golly goodness this is amazing!so super awesome!dude! i love this story! its so well written!and awesome!dude! this is the most bestest AU story i have ever read!so awesome!dude! now im being repititious...oh well. PLEASE UPDATE! or i seriously will harass you. well not that literally. but i will send you SO many messages that you will be FORCED to update. that is, if you wanted any peace and quiet.

PLEASE UPDATE!

-emerson saying that whatever sissy thought this story was bad or wrong or whatever should be eaten by vampire raven - well, not that harsh :D -
Your Fan chapter 5 . 9/9/2006
Hey there Raven i love this story and i hope you can continue it you are a great writer i have read all your stories and ooh they are so cool

i personally like this one and the other one...what is it called...um i forgot but all well i still love them all and wow u are the best writer i have ever read stories of

you are just so amazing with your work i love it

-your Fan
Anonymous chapter 6 . 7/31/2006
In your note you never said that you would continue with this story. It is an interesting one although there isn't much detale in portions of it, making it a bit short. I would like to see this story continued because there aren't enough good Vampire fics on FF. Keep up your psycho work.
lab-rat-peter chapter 6 . 7/30/2006
MORE SHADOW MANCER PLEASE RAVEN I LIKE THIS STORY

signed,

lab_rat_peter
Draco Blade chapter 6 . 7/30/2006
Okay, this one you DEFINITELY need to continue! This is your best story yet, I've been hooked since chapter one! After all, vampires are your specialty _
TDG3RD chapter 5 . 4/1/2006
This is a very good story. I'm interested to see what happens next. Update soon.
lab-rat-peter chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
n/m

yet again:Go Raven! Go Raven!

i got it yay!

well much luv

bye bye dearRae

;)

lol

bye bye oh and i have a new fic wierdly it aint TT it is HP Tri Wizard Tournament
lab-rat-peter chapter 5 . 3/31/2006