Reviews for All in the Family
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
I need more!

I love this!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Wait, so that means that she and Inu are half siblings. So they can't fall in love. But she and Sessh are step siblings...
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
He sucked in the shards!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Sesshomaru!
ChaosSeiroFreedomfromrulesnin chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
oh crap.
Blahse chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Alrighty then. Nice story ('specially the inu no taisho/Izayoi-hime action), just one thing though: Drop the Japanese. It isn't appreciated.

If it's easily translatable _leave it in English_. (And most the things you write _are_ easy. Can't be that hard to write the English words instead.)
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
Hahahahahahaha...
jojo661538 chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
hehehe poor myouga that must have hurt well anyhow keep up the great work _
Nic0la-2oo8 chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
this is really good
CaptianCuppyCake chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
I love it! The twist on the story from the start it great. I can't wait until I read the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Calophi chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
Oh, wow. I'm digging this AU. Sorry to see that you've stopped updating it awhile ago, but I know how it is to be annoyed with older work, haha!

I don't think I read a fic with Kagome being Inuyasha's half-sister before. Very interesting. I like how everything's been changed just by Kagome's mother being Inuyasha's mother instead of Izayoi (though I'm still not sure how that would have made Miroku meet Shippou first, hn).
Katnick88 chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
What an interesting take on the whole story...I like it! I wish you would add more to it...
lindajrjt chapter 5 . 12/15/2007
I know you have not updated this story in awhile and I really hope you do as it is very good. I like the way you are changing some of the original story line to suit your plot and thus it is quite enjoyable. Please don't give up on this story! I really want to see how Kagome's mom reacts to seeing her son the for the first time in years.
Kanikan chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
Ooh, please say you'll be continuing this story, it is by far one of the more entertaining and creative plots I've come across in quite a while.
freebird22259 chapter 5 . 1/30/2007
OMG! OMG! OMG OMFG! Inuyasha is about to come into contact with his mother! OMG! Fluffy tried to kill Kagome! OMFG! I hope you update soon! I must must must read more! Please! I will wait for the update no matter how long it takes. This fic kicks major ass! I love it! You are a very talented writer!

Audrey Rose _-