Reviews for Home
ninety6tears chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Good.

Love, your worthless beta reader.
jimjam chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
omg this is such a grate story and as some one eles has asked are we getting more if u wright more i will read more thnak you again keep it upx
onefreetoroam chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Wow, are we going to get more?
junkoholic chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
The concept of home really fascinates me, and this was no exception. I could talk your ears off about your writing style (which is fabulous, by the way, very real and emotional), but I won't. I honestly have no words. This line, the last line, made me shed a few tears: "He is home", because I've always felt like Jack and Ennis were the only rocks in each other's lives. I think everytime I read BBM pieces my heart hurts, but this story really helped me grieve in a calm way - - especially in terms of the imagery of a "cherished secret" secured inside Jack's jacket. Lovely.

What this felt like, to me, personally, was a kind of explanation for all of Ennis' quirks and expressions and movements throughout the film (I'm still in the Dark Ages, I haven't read the book). It fleshed out everything I had wondered ("is Ennis sensitive to light?" "What was his family life like?") and made sense of them. Just so beautifully written and so creative. Bravo.

Hey, I guess I had words after all.
Jack Nasty chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
That was so beautiful. Simply amazing... Great job!
Michael J. Evans chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Well written, it really captures, what I believe to be the inner fears of Ennis and how they play out with Jack. Jack always trying to make things right, protective of Ennis. Keep up the good work. Expand the story if you can. Thanks...Mike
w84u chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
so sad... the lines about Ennis' and Jack's shirts are perfect
Cynical21 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Beautiful and haunting. Hope you continue to explore your imagination and flesh out the bones of the story for all of us who love these characters and the world they create between them.
stevehtx chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
This was very good and I liked it very much. You have really captured the tightness and withdrawal of Ennis and his opening up with Jack. This was really well done unlike some of the stuff coming out nowadays. Thanks

Steve