Reviews for The Rain Dancer
Inky the Inkfred chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
That's great! did you win the contest?
invol chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I liked the hidden darker side of this poem,far superior to oblivious, which I wasn't that keen them coming love them...
Forest Wanderer chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I loved it, some time long is not go. I loved it alot. I like to write poetry, and this is better than most of what I write.
ravengal chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Very nicely done. _ It rools off the tongue so beautifully.
Rosie Real chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
- I want to chant it while dancing in the rain. Muy excellante! You're not only a story writer, but a poet as well? Is there anything you can't do?

It's storming out currently, and this poem has put me in a good mood.

Too bad I've got to work on my seminar.

Damn teacher corporate sluts bags...

Gorgeous poem!

Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Amanda chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
It's asoume, good job
IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Very nice job. _ It was very emotional and heartfelt despite its length.
Shady Spiral chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Its really good. It "flows". OK, that sounds really retarded, but I mean it. I try to write poems, but their really choppy and crappy...

Anyway, I like the acronym (sp)(if they're called acronyms...) and the rhyme scheme.
TopKat chapter 1 . 3/10/2006

so much meaning in so little words, and so touching - emotion filled and, again, beautiful.

Queen of Azarath chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Beautiful, Sushi-chan.

Lemme just say, I can't reply to what you said on the forum 'cuz I don't have enough time. It's 7:30 AM here right now, and I gotta leave for school ASAP, but the thing is I'm not going to be home until nine (PM! I have this stupid thing that I'll tell you about in a mass-email later). I just wanted to let you know that what you said was fine, really.

It's a debate, hon, and since I'm missing Herricks Congress this weekend, that's exactly what I need. Perhaps you could recruite people who want to debate? I could use that. :-D So expect me to reply to that ASAP, 'cuz I've got an good rebuttle!

And don't worry, Sushi-hon, I'm not mad. I'm playing devil's advocate. And having so much fun! You're awesome Sushi-chan, I love you so much! :: glomp ::

But-where has our lovely Rose-chan been? I haven't spoken to her in ages!

iolah chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
That was very cute and sad. I love how you wrote it, its a great poem