Reviews for Just Because
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Continue
TekJounin chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
What a cute story! I kind of like Anko/Iruka. :)
Narukashi666 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Oh, hell yes. Continue with the beauty of writing, I implore you.
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
WHY! you know, I really hate adding stories to my favorites. I'm starting to sense some sort of pattern with yours though. haha good job
Orismoris chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Great story. Definitely putting this in my fav's list.
Warrior Dae chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
OMG! I LOVED THAT! IrukAnko is such a cute pairing! . 9/10!
SergioCushion chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
i love that story, i love that pairing and i have one question, does iruka say his place or her's?...
ms. phishy chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Oh, awesome... A drunk Iruka-that in itself is priceless! I could totally see that happening ;-)
Essyllus chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
lol your fics are all so entertaining. Everyone was pretty much IC.. and I liked how you balanced out the humorous moments with drunken profoundness.. anyway, I enjoyed this a lot and all your fics, especially the dialogue ones. That's me being lazy and stuff. I love your one shots and lovesick!Neji characterizations. Yeah... and you are one of the few authors that actually write IruAnko well (so underrated.. so good!) and write Team 7 love without pairings. It's nice and refreshing. Also, you prove that guys can write as well as the girls. Go you!
kenji inaku chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
er that was very disturbing and i thought anko was always drunk? shes always craching through stuff with and banners and what not
lethaL-Grace chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Hi there, Paladin.

And what a great crack pairing. I was searching for a Anko piece of work, expecting to find angst and I got... this.

Not that it is bad, after all. It's a beautiful scene of drunkenness, and tastefully done enough that it made the rating... T. And nothing else. *smirks*

After all, I would be much peeved if my dear dolphin went out of character. The shyness and logical train of thought as Anko led him into the stages before *that* sure made it cheeky.

And God knows how mischievous I am.

*Sighs with agedness* Jeez*

Anyway, good piece of work, and before I become "inebriated" with da lurrve...

Love,

Gabby H C.S.
primus filius chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
well , I've got to say it sounds pretty good.

Anko could be a little more assertive , but it's still pretty good.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Yeah, seems like something she'd do.
Yoruichi-Yoshi12 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Aw Iruka's so cute! Oh don't know if you caught this but you said that he had to teach a kunai lesson the next day, but then at the end you said the next day was saturday. Just thought i'd point that out for ya. teehee Anko's one kinky gal! She's gonna warp his mind!
ALCzysz17 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006