Reviews for Making Friends
Sandra Phillips chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I love the last two lines. Cute, but... short, and simple. I don't know if I would have liked it longer and more in depth, or if it was good this way... hm...
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
That looked like the start of a beautiful reationship between cold blooded muderour and biologically cold blooded shark.
threehoursofsleep chapter 1 . 5/20/2009

“Don’t touch me.”

favorite line.
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Itachi is an enigma. I wonder what it woulda been like if he was real and living now...
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
*snort* I'm always amazed by how very friendly these two are...
Pookey chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
i am most postive that is the real conversation they had...hahaha
yllom21 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Amusing story! I love how you protrayed Itachi and Kisame! Well done, and well written.
hanyou2005 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
this was good it made me laugh especially at the end when he said “Don’t touch me.”
Did chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Heehee, funny.
Satele chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
_ *grin* "Don't touch me." This fic is giving me giggles up to here! *motions near head* Schwah! it was awesome! Keep up the writing!
Occasionally Jazz chapter 1 . 2/2/2007

A very entertaining fanfic! Thank you for making such a situation into a humorous one.

And thanks for no ItaKisa, that kind of annoys me (I'm sorry if I offended you).

Keep up the good work.
babsalot4906 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
that is fairly funny. Though Orochimaru left Akatsuki before Itachi killed his clan.
Gothkat chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
have you seen the really good pic of part of this the adress is here . add w after the/
Sai Ya Xiao Jie chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Nicely written, and perfect for it's length

xie xie