Reviews for A Series of Firsts
Hortensea chapter 7 . 1/1
This fiction is a master-piece and a very nice complement to Possession. I'm a huge fan about your analysis and work on the Aizen/Hinamori relationship.
Jaded Green Dragon chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
I really love this chapter!

It's amazing to see how devoted she is to her captain and how well Aizen manipulated her so she would prefer him over Toshiro.

Gah, I love it!

It's great to read something when she's unconscious and hospitalized.
Ali Summerset chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
I love this fic so much. It is one of my absolute favorites. For someone who gets people, Hinamori can really be oblivious at times. But I guess it's more of selective obliviousness on her part. Poor Shiro-chan. I love how the ending makes it seem like there's still hope.
Kary Bobbins chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
I just can say, this s fu**ing awesome, how you manage the characters, everything
So long and goodbye chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Your characterization is amazing. I love how you leave hints of Aizen's true feelings in the midst of Hinamori's blinding admiration. A very engrossing read. Kudos!
tsukinoyume11 chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Thanks you for writing a beautifully crafted story. :)
Sariniste chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
This is a beautiful story and I'm surprised I've never seen it before. A sensitive and heartbreaking depiction of a complex and doomed relationship. I loved the depth you went to here, and how you kept Aizen's motives shrouded in mystery. Truly lovely.
Nebuleuse Trifide chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Thank you so much for the story, it's amazing. The best i've read with a one shot called Possession. It tempts to translate into french! We can't find this quality and correctness in our fandom (moreover sorry for my bad english). It was a pleasure to read you.
Sersee Grayson chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
Beautiful.

Absolutely beautiful painted portrait that captures the emotions, and the angst of various characters wonderfully. I especially enjoyed the various reasons Hinamori gives herself as an excuse for Aizen's behavior and the ignorance she exudes that borders delusion.

Also at the end of each chapter where she states why the character that visited her is worthy of her leaving her fabricated dreamingscape utopia.

And her subsequent loneliness in the finale was captivating.

On the whole, this is probably my favorite Hinamori waking up from her coma I've read so far, and Lord knows I've read a lot!
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
Very beautiful, and well, sad, of course (there's no way AiHina not having a heart wrenching side, after all)

One of my VERY fav fictions, I must say, along with your other AiHinas..:'( I can't begin to tell how devastated I am that you're not writing anymore...
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
(oh forgot to review this one)

Very cute chapter :D
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Ooh, mindfuckyness and cute things. I'm in love!_

Hitsugaya's relationship with Hinamori and Aizen's reactions are SO real. This can very well be Kubo's dreamworld.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
Very good chapter. You reflect Aizen-Taichou's soothing personality so well.

_