Reviews for When Our Minds Betray Us
Jenb910 chapter 31 . 8/3
So o stumbled upon this story 12 years later and what a wonderful surprise. I usually go for stories written a few years into the show seeing as there is more material/Canon/characterization to go off of but I thought you did really well given only a part of the first season was out. I don't cry much through stories but seeing the dynamics between the boys got me :) I was only bummed to see no more stories since this. You really have a talent for writing!
daisy.schmitt.7 chapter 31 . 11/28/2017
What a beautiful story!
Rababaz chapter 31 . 10/22/2017
That was such a great story! I really liked it! :)
Jay chapter 31 . 9/17/2016
Just found this 9/16/2016. Wish I'd found it sooner! It was good, really good. Well thought out and well put together. In addition, you can spell and you use good grammar. How often do we see that when reading fanfic? It made reading this story even better. Thanks for putting so much effort into this. I really enjoyed it.
mailmanmike43 chapter 31 . 10/29/2014
2 words: Loved it! I thought it original, very interesting, and enjoyable. I'm new to the site and can't wait to read more.
Hecate chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
I personally love drawn out stories so please don't apologize. It's often frustrating to find a well written story with a great premise only to have it end too soon. I find myself wishing I could rewrite passages to flesh it out more - or draw it out. LOL.

It seems like Dean found a way to grant Sam his wish for normalcy by having his memory erased somehow. Castiel perhaps? In any case, I only happy there is a lot more to read. I'm really enjoying it.
White Wyrsa chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Loved your story so much! Have read it many times (yeah, stuff me to crazy-house, and I would waste my time away there reading all the beautiful SPN-fictons like this one) and still do, you are inspiring.
Shame you don't post anymore. Probably I would believe in fandom you loved enough to write in so I could read something else of your's ;)
LacySOS chapter 31 . 7/6/2014
Loved it. The truth witch and shapeshifter, especially when he changed to Sam, were awesome twists. Very creative. Totally enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it.
LacySOS chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
I know I'm late to the party but I'm enjoying your story. Thought the Dean slip was a nice touch. :)
Fawxilia chapter 31 . 1/30/2014
I don't typically write reviews but oh my god. This story was just so well written! I'm really glad to have come across this fic. It just had such an amazing plot and so much emotion in it. The characters were definetely never OOC and there was just a perfect balance of everything. Also the way you threw in that Sam checking up on "John" scene during his concussion was just absolutely brilliant. You have all my thanks. Bravo.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 31 . 11/6/2013
Okay. Wow. Just . . . I have no idea how, through sheer dumb luck, I managed to find this, but I'm glad I did. They were so young and unsure, and thank you so much for writing!
Parnassus chapter 31 . 10/30/2013
Wow! So I basically just spent about four hours reading this whole thing and I have to say, well done! *applauds* My favorites were the beginning when Sam didn't have his memory and decided to go hunting with "John" and just FYI I really enjoyed the little scene were Sam stayed up with him to check on his concussion and the little "Dean, wake up" and then the "Go to sleep, Sammy" :) I'm very impressed that you wrote this when the show was in it's first season as all of the "liberties" didn't even seem that AU to me. Anyway, thank you so much for sharing this... thoroughly enjoyed it :)
samwinchester83 chapter 27 . 6/21/2013
WHAT why did he punch him!? you can't leave cliffhangers like that oh my god...thank you though - amazing story
samwinchester83 chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
Say yes Sam! Say yes! Ahh this story is wicked.
samwinchester83 chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
I can't stop reading this story and I'm supposed to get ready for prom! AHhhh why is it so good!