Reviews for When Our Minds Betray Us
papered chapter 28 . 5/29/2006
Oh god. You're not seriously evil enough to leave us hanging here, are you? *puppy eyes* XD This is an awesome story, and you simply HAVE to update soon. *flails*

Keep up the great work! *adds to alert*
Anora chapter 28 . 5/29/2006
Oh, I love this story so much. Love it, Love it, Love it! I swear... I'll dedicate my fan video to you or something... :D Just hurry and update! I am dying here...
avecmerci chapter 28 . 5/24/2006
Okay, I have to admit, I really *don't* buy the idea that John would disappear after the demon was defeated-I think he's much too devoted to his boys. However, *granted* that, this is a very fun little story. With the Sam angst, and the Dean angst, and the H/C and the brotherly bonding. . . fun times!

Ah, poor Dean, though. (And am I completely misinterpreting, or has the shapeshifter already "killed" him in his mental projections? Because in that case, OH DEAN!)

Hope you update soon-I can't wait to see how this turns out!
Aimed mischief chapter 28 . 5/24/2006
Good work, mate! I liked it!1 Keep it up and have fun!

Take care,

Belle
Kaewi chapter 28 . 5/23/2006
It's getting harder to follow now because of the infrequent updating ;)... but still an awesome chapter! Sam's gonna have to prove to Dean that it's really him. That was a nice little twist.

UPDATE SOON!
HaraKyri chapter 28 . 5/23/2006
wow, I really love this story! I read it all in one sitting. _ I love the complexity and brotherly angst! You need a bit more Samwhumping though. :P
CrazyPirateGirl chapter 28 . 5/19/2006
Oh wow. That really stinks that Dean doesn't believe that Sam is really Sam...Really inconvienient. Update soon, I wanna know what happens next!
talon81 chapter 28 . 5/19/2006
I didn't think it was confusing, keep up the good work I love it!
Jayme chapter 28 . 5/18/2006
This is great! I love it.
Stacee Phelps chapter 28 . 5/15/2006
Wow, please update soon! I want to see what Sam's going to do about George, and when Dean finds out it's really Sam. Please, I love this story!

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
LenJade chapter 28 . 5/15/2006
Oh my god, I hate cliffys! Please update soon or I'll explode!
Ghostwriter chapter 28 . 5/15/2006
Wow. Love it. Next chap soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
Mandy chapter 28 . 5/15/2006
that was agreat chap... soo deans finally lost it lol jks

cant wiat for the next chapter :P
Tigerdrake chapter 28 . 5/14/2006
Yeah, Dean does seem like the stubborn type. Heh heh.

I haven't reviewed for the last couple of chapters, so I want to say that I really love the way you handled Sam getting his memory back. I know I expressed doubts about whether or not Sam without his memory was true to his character, but the way you described him before it got erased and the subsequent explanation into why he was different really make sense to me, and I think you did a brilliant job.

Also, I can really understand Dean's point of view now. Even though it was a betrayal of Sam and initially seems unforgivable, I can see how Dean thought it was the only way. He just didn’t know Sam would miss him so much! Perhaps now that they both have fresh perspectives, he and Dean will be able to work things out better than they would have been able to before. Of course, I still think that Sam should want many of the same things he wants in the series, like a normal life, but family always does come first.

Speaking of which, they still have to take care of that shape shifter. So much lovely angst on that end too! I'm really feeling bad for Dean now!

But, I apologize, I'll stop babbling now. I just wanted to compliment you on the beautiful way you're handling this story, and what a pleasure it is to be reading it. It's so sad that it will be over soon. Anyway, keep writing! I can't wait to see what happens next…
Karma22 chapter 28 . 5/14/2006
AH I really hope that you don't keep us waiting, 'cause i want more! I really do! So please update soon! I really want to to the next chapter!
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »