Reviews for When Our Minds Betray Us

Jade
Somebody Once chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Absolutely amazingly intriguing.

Wonderful!

Keep up the awesome job!
Allison Landon chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
This is a really interesting start! I wonder what happened to Sam and Dean! I hope you update soon! Oh and you shouldn't be nervous about posting your stories, because I happen to think this one is well written and unique! Keep up the good work!
Valerie chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I like the story. I want to know where you go from here with the story. I have a couple of questions though. In your story, does Sam not have a brother, or just not remember who his brother is? and did "skin" happen? Are ya gonna explain more with each chapter or am i gonna have to hunt you down with a pack of bloodhounds? Alright so it's a bit more than a couple of questions,but i gotta know!
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Hon, I am so glad you wrote and SO glad you posted! This is a great story - well-written and interesting and I can't wait to see where you take it! I am pretty new to the fic writing thing too - only for and since Supernatural. So I can really relate to being nervous and intimidated by the whole process. But please don't be! We're all just having fun, just trying to entertain ourselves a little (and fill in the holes where the show leaves them). And there's a lot of love to go around . . . any time there's new fic it makes me happy! So, keep writing (which means, in my oh-so-subtle way, post another chapter SOON) and enjoy!
snchills chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
This has the beginnings of a really great story. It's got my attention. Update soon please.
Onari chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Wow, you got em all intrigued! What happened to him? Why did Dean leave him? I assume he's checking on him, but why Sam doesn't remember?

Update soon!

xx
HendrickGrl25 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Really Good!
beyondtired chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Ooh, interesting. I was wondering if he was going to remember Dean. So he doesn't remember anything about his life before Stanford, either? Of course, I'm basing this totally on his seeing someone I only think is Dean in the grocery store. Anyway, I hope you get the next part out soon. This is really good!
haydenisheaven2000 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
This is really good! I don't really read Sam angled stories because I love Dean, but yours is awesome. And I love it!
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37