Reviews for Hanyou of the Elements
Kitten-the-Wolf chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
So cute.
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 11 . 8/21/2007
So sad... T_T WAH! *sob* *sniffle*

Oh, the story is so good, and I felt so sad when Iria died.

Buhuu! Oh well, gotta go read the sequel!

Update soon!
RedFloridaGurl chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
i like this story...i read it before but its been a while and i still love it also i noticed you changed the 2nd one..pwease dnt let saonaru die this time *tears*
Skidaleedoo chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
Umm..like the story but im confused about something...does Iria have some kind of power in her human form or something cuz she did that blue ball thing to kouga in her human form right? Unless this is a different day? Had she been walking the whole damn night? Neway i like the story but still im confused.
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 11 . 10/1/2006
great story!
Shanteru chapter 11 . 9/4/2006
Keep up the good work. I really loved this story as I know I will love the second one justas much. It was kind of sad how Iria died though. We all know it hads to happen so no harm done.

ttyl

Camthalion23
MeiunTenshi chapter 11 . 8/23/2006
aw that was such a sad ending! can't wait to read the sequal! update again soon! :)
dream.for.a.dream chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
cool...like it...good work...
dream.for.a.dream chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
i liked it a lot...the plot of the story seems nice...i want to read more:D:D
ShadowDragon chapter 11 . 8/21/2006
(cries) PUT UP THE SQUEAL SOON
MeiunTenshi chapter 10 . 8/19/2006
twists much? lol loved this chapter! sad to see the next chapter is the last! update again soon! :)
MeiunTenshi chapter 9 . 8/19/2006
yay you updated! yeh the twists are great! can't wait to read the next chapter! update again soon! :)
Bella Rae chapter 10 . 8/18/2006
ya i want a sequal!
Silver Wolf Pups chapter 10 . 8/18/2006
well keep up the good work. I tried the same thing and it didn't work. so I am useing this one just click on the link next to my name and it should work. well ttyl.

Keep up the good work. can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
ShadowDragon chapter 10 . 8/18/2006