Reviews for The Red Adder
Spica75 chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
Pretty good. You catch the style of the series(both) quite well.
VOPCBT chapter 9 . 9/5/2009
That was brilliant. You captured the characters really well! A bit confusing at the end, but that made it funnier. Good job!
Loneheart chapter 9 . 2/16/2008
Pretty good. The time travel thing is well thought out - did you have difficulty planning it? I liked the way they kept crossing their own paths.

The comedy is good.
ArmoredSoul chapter 9 . 12/29/2006
Hooray! All of that screwed up shit actually worked! d-b
Ace Trax chapter 9 . 7/13/2006
Finally finished. Great idea how the multiple Red Adders from all time periods try to stop all the Baldricks.

Congratulation you’ve put loads of very good Adderesks Quotes in this story.

Ever thought about making the Dwarfers meet Queen Asphyxia XIX and her Admiral Blackadder?
happyhooligan2001 chapter 9 . 7/1/2006
Great way to end the story. I was always suspicious of the whole meeting yourself would end the universe bit. I mean how do they know! Did someone actually meet their past self and end the universe? If so how come I never heard about it? Nobody tells me squat around here!
SPRX4 chapter 9 . 6/30/2006
Nice story, i like the way you mixed the two together.

both Black adder and Red warf have diffrent settings and ideas but you ahve done this well.

Nice one!

I congratulate you on behalf of my mouth!
Radar-rox chapter 9 . 6/29/2006
wow that was a brilliant ending to an even more brilliant story! i'm gonna be dissappointed now, i wont get any more updates from you! oh well. i'll always have the memories (*memory sequence of me recieving email updates* tra-la-la...)

theres too many wonderfully brilliant things in here to mention, except i must say: turnips rock my socks!

well done! really really really well done! x
cmar chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
A great conclusion to a really fun story! I was amazed that you managed to come up with a solution that was both wildly funny and made sense in the context of the story. And that last scene was really great!

It takes a lot of talent to write humor, and to take two such funny shows as Red Dwarf and Blackadder and blend them so seamlessly is a real accomplishment. I do hope you try this again sometime!
Sunrise over the Tango Factory chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
"His own beard got caught in the wheels of the chair and sent him sprawling, sending his tartan slippers to the floor" Fantastic!

Aw...I'm a little sad it's all over, I've enjoyed this story so much. Oh well, time to look to the future...hopefully you've got another brilliantly witty and humourous story up your sleeves! *looks hopeful*
cmar chapter 8 . 6/19/2006
Hard to believe there are any ways left for them to make the situation worse, but trust Baldrick to find one. Another fascinating and funny thread woven into this story! Great work!
Sunrise over the Tango Factory chapter 8 . 6/12/2006
Uh oh - trust Baldrick to screw things up, just when it looked like it'd all get sorted out. Bless his little cotton socks - or rather exorcise his putrid, once cotton - now concrete-esque socks and leave them to bun in hell...Thank you for all your lovely review replies, and once again may I say how brilliant this story is. I saltue you!
Radar-rox chapter 8 . 6/12/2006
ooh, you cliff-hanging-type-person you! how dare you leave me in suspense!

yay turnips rock. i like 'We’re in more trouble than a horse in a French meat factory' and blackadder pointing a foot at baldrick. ah, who am i kidding, i like all of it, its great.

cant wait for the next chapter, when baldrick destroys the earth and beyond!

well done! xx
cmar chapter 7 . 6/8/2006
Again, you've accomplished what is rapidly beginning to seem impossible - adding another layer of attempts to fix everything which go horribly wrong. I can't imagine what's next, but I'm sure you'll come up with something good!

And the Mary Poppins bit - brilliant, absolutely brilliant. What an image.
Sunrise over the Tango Factory chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
I don't think I can really express how truly wonderful this story is. The plot lines superb, did it hurt your head working it all out or are you one of those slightly irritaiting people who never get headaches for thinking too hard? Oh well...the humour and characterisation are yet again fantastic!

A jolly good show all round - I'm eagerly awaiting more! :D