Reviews for Understandings
SoloMoon chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
What a fascinating dissection of the complicated interrelationships of this screwed-up little family. I thought you captured the older-sibling younger-sibling balance perfectly, and the things that Sam doesn't know and in some ways can never understand. You MUST have a little brother in reality.
freaker chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
great job.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I wouldn't have minded a little more comfort here in the withdrawal (and no restraints-ugh), but it is a fascinating idea and I'm always glad to see the Winchesters come together to fight for one of their own. The new understanding Sam has of a childhood memory is a neat extra.
mcatB chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Nice story - loved that Dean put himself out as bait. And of course that the bait was taken...
StealerOfDreams chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
heyhey, i read this story the other day but couldnt reply thanks to the broken review button.. but its a good story and i liked it! Hope to see more supernatural stories from you, i love your style.

x Hannah
sexybeast chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Rather good!
SireesAnwar chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Nice job. I'm a big Dean fan so I love things about him. Keep up the good work.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Hm. Nice blend of action and warm fuzzies. Congrats. Catch ya on the flip side.
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Nicey, nice! It started out like a poem and then turned into a story. i thinnk that if you would've slit it you could have had two great stories, but they went well together too! I'm glad you wrote this! It was nice to see some good John amist all the evil John, of whch I am guilty of writing as well. John really cares for the boys, in different ways and this story really emphasized this.

That's it ;)
snchills chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Good story. With all that dean has been through its not hard to see him falling into something like that. I think you need to expand on this story though, maybe a back story.
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I loved this story. We all know Dean cannot possibly be as strong as he pretends. I love finding the little chinks in the armor. You do it so well, too. Good job.