Reviews for Unexpected Feelings
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Aww. Such a lovely story.
My inner fangirl has been released and is squealing up a storm. ;D
I enjoy your work with this pairing, and you have such a way with the characters that makes this seem natural. Another beautiful story, really loved this and thank you for the great story. : )
Jakumo1 chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
AH! I love this story! :3
AkiDreams chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
It is SO AWESOME! I love the pairing..and the storyline! Too bad there are not as much people who want to make Chaud and Maylu stories...or I would have a lot of fun on FanFiction!

If I had to rate this (1-5 stars) I would rate...10stars!

Maybe there will be more Maylu and Chaud stories soon!
Suspicious Soup chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
Okay bubbo. Let me tell you something.

You are THE most awesome person for writing this! I was looking for a good story like this and I couldn't find any. Then all of a sudden I found this!

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU for writing this!
Yemi Hikari chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
I really like your fics, I find how you plot things out and plan to get them together intriging and unique. And, as bad as I feel for Lan ... he just doesn't see certain things.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Lol - I love your fics. So far, your the only one I've found that doesn't write it "cookie cutter" style, where they are just together, already dating, no character development to how they get there.
ShinigamiLenne chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
Awhh that is SOO SWEET! FAV FAV FAV! Lol, I LOVE it! Great fic and great writing! _ Soo loveyy lol. There isn't enough ChaudxMaylu fics around... actually this is the only one I've found I think, but anyway, GREAT JOB!
D1G1T4L darkness chapter 6 . 3/26/2006
whoa, way too awesome

write more
D1G1T4L darkness chapter 5 . 3/26/2006
wow, sugoi desu ne. haha that means, amazing isn't it? anyway. great story. i really liked it a lot. i mean the first chap dragged a bit. just a little! and so i still wanted to read up till here. i'll continue the next chap, cuz this is getting heck exciting!
Lacri Osa chapter 6 . 3/12/2006
I love it! Write a sequel to it!
MP5 chapter 6 . 3/12/2006
Like Grandmaster P, I also feel sorry for Netto/Lan, but this is a very good fic. short, but good.
tchingchow chapter 6 . 3/11/2006
aww...poor netto...ah! T.T

heehee but this works too... melikes! great job! huzza! bravo! etc, etc...
tchingchow chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
O and i shall continue! sounds great!
tchingchow chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
interesting...i believe i shall read onward...