Reviews for Stunningly Beautiful
SasatheShy chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Yeah, absolutely perfect. Loved it so much! Love Tsu/Soka fics :)

Sam*
kimi-chan1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
beautifully written.. i love this fic.. hope u write more.. _ *waves TsuSoka banner*
ShadowInTheDarknes chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Wow, that's such a great story!

I love it!

Your writting is so beautiful- I love this pairing

GuardianLadySkye chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
PERFECT ending! _ (And I caught the "bad" part...lol.) Loved the story, full of emotion and pent-up passion (the best kind!). Beautifully sour lemons...I loved every minute of it! Go you!
X-Little Demon Girl-X chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
wow... that was frikin awesome! I certainly hope this is not your last fic or anything... hahaha my bro has to clean up the mess he made... (j/k) ok now he's trying to kill me so cant put much more! 'nother fic please!
Lost Demon102 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
That was so awesome! I was totally drooling! It's, like, summer here, in the Philippines, where I live, and it's so hot... But that surely wasn't the reason why I felt like I was being roasted... While reading this fic, my insides were burning like hell! I am so going to put this in my faves!

And what else can I say other than great job and keep it up! (grin)

Well, bye!

-LostDemon102-
hisoka4ever chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Oh my.. this fic is truly "Stunningly Beautiful" written! - I love your fics! Yay! More Tsuzuki x Hisoka~~

Please do continue writing~

Keep it up~
Kurama's fire miko chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
So so so so good. So so so so Hot!
yaoi-hunter chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
.GOD this is one of the best lemon fics i've ever read! it's so BEAUTIFUL, Tsuzuki and Hisoka are so in character and the whole thing is very romantic and HOT...i hope this is not the end, please UPDATE soon!
Gosen the Saiya-Jin chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Aw! That story made me hyper! You really captured their personalities well! Excellent work! I love this! It was a little...interesting at times but...I LOVED IT ALL THE SAME! XD I'm faving it! So kawaii and sweet! Very well written too! Much better than anything i could write lololol
Sumiregusa chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Heya! Guess who? hehehe!

Wow! That was brilliant! *adds to favorites*! Your descriptive work is excellent, and you really got Hisoka and Tsuzuki's charicters down to a T! Well done you!

I'm so jelous! I wish i could write like that! Sadly, all i can write is fluff, but that that just makes me appreciate this even more! Yay! Well done for a great fic! Big, fat, lime green hats off to you! x
happygreendragon chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
WOW!

It's getting hot in here!

_

Great job!
Silverninja87 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Tsuzuki had never been as close to anyone as he was with Hisoka, let alone slept in the same bad as anyone but one of his stuffed animals.

I've never slept in the same bad as anyone either. Not even my stuffed animals.

Other than that, it was great! I expected nothing less of you! See you later Cuddle Buddy!
BotanFan chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
HIYA!

Hey, it's Kari and Rach. I'm at my best friends house (rach) and I was reading this story allowed and it was just frikkin amazing! Fantastic! Wonderful! hahah we had just watched YNM on ondemand and we needed a fic to follow XD It was brilliant. You used very well details and it played out like a sotry in out minds and it was very easy to read outload and extreemly fluent. Very very nice job with discriptions and emotions. They didn't go out of character either. Continue writing, it's great.-Kari & rach~*~