Reviews for The Darkness Between
50boys chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Hey Faye I don't think I ever reviewed this story. I'm reading it again and still loving it. Once in a while, I read a line in a story that so perfectly says what needs to be said. "Let it end, let all of it just end and let's save ourselves the trauma of living it" was one of those lines - perfectly worded, beautifully spoken.
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Oh...I love those guys...

Great job!
Cassie chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
awesome. writing.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Okay, I read this earlier but it was such a wonderfully raw emotive piece of writing that I succumbed to flagging it for later review to collect my thougths and so give it a proper reviwe, when then upcomes RL, bitch slapping me upside the ahead, and I never got the chance (in real time that is) to say what a rewarding read it was.

Post Shadow so many emotions were left unexplored, so painfully so exposed, that your take on the brothers reactions were just so hard to face. Dean confession to Sam that he was not infallible was beautifully done. And Sam reacting to it was so tender, quite beautiful and natural in the reading.

Loved it Faye.. as always. Thanks for allowing me a small blub fest.
Dollar Short chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Yes, yes, yes. Thank you for putting into words the huge disparity between Sam's supposed betrayal of Dean and the lack of acknowlegdment of what Sam has lost and indeed never had from his family. Short and sweet.
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I wish they had put one more episode between "Shadow" and "Hell House;" they needed a follow up to the Chicago business. Obviously, alot of time went by since they were scar free in Hell House... :-) ;)

Good job on this.
Nicola Silvera chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
It's me again! Wow I hope you're not getting sick of me but I just love your sotries so much. This story was actually one of my favourites because...well I dont know but something about it is strangely empowering if that makes any sense. I think I'm just addicted to your stories almost as much as I am to Supernatural.

I'm glad you liked what I said about preferring an unconcious Sam.

Anyway I only have one story left to read so I hope you get another one up soon! Like I said I'm addicted and you dont want me to go through withdrawals do you :) OMG! Did you see the season finale? I seriously cried at the jokes. They wrecked Dean's car, they hurt my Sammy, they wrecked Dean's car and they're not going to let us see anymore new ones until after summer :( (did i mention they wrecked Dean's car? I love that car! That car is the best!)

Well anyway I'm babbling so I better go. I have to work on my Supernatural story...I know what you mean about your story trying to kill you. I'm only halfway through the second chapter of mine and its driving me nuts!

Nicola Silvera
EvanescentOctober chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
love it!

absolutely love it!
magicsunbeam chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
d chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Third time's the charm. It never occurred to me that Dean saying that there will always be something to hunt would mean that there was no light at the end of the tunnel and would make it all pointless to Sam, but that definately makes sense from that point of view.
Sparks Diamond chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
omg this was so sad...made me wanna cry! plz update soon!
amy jonas chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Yes Fay, Third times a charm. WOW! I always figured everything would be building up inside Sam and evenutally will just erupt like it did in your story.

You have Sam's voice and fears and worries down so perfectly.

I thought I had a nitpick...that Sam had accepted Dean's words/assurances too quickly but I was thinking...Sam NEEDS to that nuggest of hope to continue. He needs that ray of light and he NEEDS to beleive in that 'maybe'.

So...You wrote a very realistic and honest portrayal of Sam. And I thank you from the bottom of my Samateer heart.

violetsunshine chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I really liked this story. It was very sad and it made me flinch when Sam scratched at his face. Such a horrible visual (the writing part was good though) :) I haven't read a ton of post Shadow fics but yours seemed pretty original and different. Good job on this.
SophiaDaniela chapter 1 . 3/10/2006